F$U OC Takes UMass Head Coach Job

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Go after their Offensive croots. Are there any O lineman we can cherry pick?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great for us and great for them. His staff underperformed so changes were likely. It sounds like he may have been encouraged to take the job.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
When we were told Tagglewain fired himself as the playcaller and gave it to his OC, I didn't notice a difference in the playcalling.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
He was never a decent fit for them. Pocket passer? Why?

Howell's team just lost in the playoffs for the second straight year to the local WNC high school our kids attended. Howell threw two picks in the first half but ended up with 160 yards rushing. He had 13 carries in the last 12 minutes of the game and our coaches praised his running skills. I'm not familiar with his overall profile but he doesn't appear to be a pocket passer only. At least based on his two games against our kids.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Who will be the better coach, Bell or Butters. It’s kind of like trying to find a nice outfit at the irregular section of the Dollar Store or Belks.

8FF50C42-3937-4A69-A3B2-336CC68DD793.jpeg

Did Somebody say Belks !?!?!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I was recently in TallaCrappy and given Huge Freeze past transgressions, I can't see this ending well. Say what you want about that CrapHole town and school, but I must have seen what looked like a million 18-22 year old smokin hot blonde chicks. That could be detrimental to Huge Freeze!!!!!
Yeah, the Florida schools are full of beautiful babes.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well have to assume that's a demotion. No one gets promoted after the kind of season FSU has had.
I was thinking the same thing. What would make that turkey stand out. Their offense was horribly horrible.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Freeze to anywhere doesn't worry me. His reputation as a great recruiter hinged on cheating and while their up tempo gave Bama fits for a while, by the end of his time there adjustments had already been made.

Anyone that takes him on is going to immediately draw unwanted attention from the wrong people - especially if it is UT because you know the completely unbiased and definitely impartial people at the SEC have absolutely no axe to grind with Freeze who tarnished Bama who they definitely don't favor and wouldn't look to protect given that UT is Bama's cross division rival.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How we don't swipe most of their top recruits is beyond me.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The OC took less money to go to Mass, where the taxes will take another big chunk of his earnings.

Bell may be working for free before all is said & done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.