Face masks in the Swamp?

Would you wear a face mask in the Swamp?

• Yes

• No

• Ham sammich

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaltyAlbert

Shoot the curl
Aug 19, 2014
Bound for the political forum but football related, here goes nothing.

#gatorswearmasks #facemasks4fallsports

IMG_1256.PNG

Is this a sign of things to come courtesy of the official instagram of the Florida Gators?

This media driven nonsense has to stop. It's infected every inch of our society and the sheep continue to bend over and ask for more. It's terrible that so many Americans can no longer think for themselves and our university is all too happy to follow suit.

Just the thought of a muffled swamp makes me want to vomit.

I felt the urge to rid my season tickets with news of the demise of Gator Bait. If their post comes to fruition, it may seal the deal. Does anyone have experience with season ticket/ booster fee refunds? It breaks my heart to ask that.

Go Gators.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Bound for the political forum but football related, here goes nothing.

#gatorswearmasks #facemasks4fallsports

Is this a sign of things to come courtesy of the official instagram of the Florida Gators?

This media driven nonsense has to stop. It's infected every inch of our society and the sheep continue to bend over and ask for more. It's terrible that so many Americans can no longer think for themselves and our university is all too happy to follow suit.

Just the thought of a muffled swamp makes me want to vomit.

I felt the urge to rid my season tickets with news of the demise of Gator Bait. If their post comes to fruition, it may seal the deal. Does anyone have experience with season ticket/ booster fee refunds? It breaks my heart to ask that.

Go Gators.

I just got a refund and it all goes back on whatever card you paid for it with...not really a big deal tbqh

SaltyAlbert

Shoot the curl
Aug 19, 2014
I just got a refund and it all goes back on whatever card you paid for it with...not really a big deal tbqh

Thanks for the info JDW.

The absence of projectile vomit in the stands will be an unintended consequence that further diminishes today's game day experience.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another example of the castration of the American people.

The fact that the castrators are so aggressive is not surprising. The silent compliance is what is killing me

Wake me when more of the American people find their balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator