Facilities Project Delayed One Year

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
LOOK: Missouri shares latest images of ongoing Memorial Stadium renovation project

LOOK: Missouri shares latest images of ongoing Memorial Stadium renovation project

D5lnYl0XoAMF05i.jpg

Locker Room:

D5lovygXsAAHym7.jpg

D5lovymXsAkDwln.jpg

Inside:

D5lqI0FXoAILQ3S.jpg

D5lqI6NWsAArKdV.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Meanwhile in Gainesville work continues on a $65M baseball stadium while the UAA continues to cry poor mouth and squeeze the fan base for donations before committing to any facility upgrades for football. Penn State did in 10 seconds what is taking us over a decade to do.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Just to add fuel I’m upgrading my facilities as well. Gonna install a his and hers sink. A jacuzzi tub and some new tiles. Expanding the shower for me and wife special time. Go on...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ncf_e_ufweightroom_600.jpg

Theirs ours. About what you'd expect from Fooley.

A little know fact is that Fooley kissed every single drop ceiling styrofoam tile in the whole football dept. He really really loves them. And those little sticky carpet squares too.
What were you expecting? Two-piece crown molding?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They didn’t mention this, but stall 3 from the left in the bathrooms near section 63 should be back to closing all the way again by as early as next year.
yeah but unfortunately the contractor was unable to fix the leaky faucets on sinks 4, 7 and 10. AD just couldn't quite muster up the budget for it.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
We built an entire baseball stadium from scratch in 18 months, but its going to take three years to screw some chairbacks on some of the existing bench seating? Par for the course.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We built an entire baseball stadium from scratch in 18 months, but its going to take three years to screw some chairbacks on some of the existing bench seating? Par for the course.

We went with Allen screws. You know how difficult it can be. That constant battle between leverage and space. It’s exhausting.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We went with Allen screws. You know how difficult it can be. That constant battle between leverage and space. It’s exhausting.

Seats are coming from China. They'll be sitting in a container off shore for at least 18 months.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Not gonna lie, my mom and aunt received email questions about this years ago. That included the capacity reductions. Problem becomes when they want to start charging extra premium prices (to make up for lost seats) while putting in a suboptimal team on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator