Fairness wins in the end

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
When you get older (like me) you see things differently. Many of you were all upset with PDS so he got banned, He is back. Law pisses people off all the time and claims to HATE libs. I have no problem with either because they bring humor and other points of view much like Avatar. Well enough of you fckn PUSSSSSIES have complained (grow the fck up please) about cowboy so now he is blocked Now back to the "older part of life". My n key was gone so that was driving me nuts. Then cowboy was gone and he said he could still post. No official word on him (till now in my PM from the GC "God". I thought gremlins were in my computer. Last night confirmed it. I went to to type something in an address bar and all of a sudden nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was what I got. n's as far as I would let it. Like the computer God said "you want n boy then here they are". Wherever I put the cursor for text I got continuous n's. So I shut it down till this morning. NOW THIS MORNING, my n key works. And I find out sort of in a "roundabout way" that pssiess got a poster banned. If you complained to Ox about CB you are way worse than cowboy, You probably got beat up on playgrounds, shoved into lockers, never ever played real tackle football and are a mommie's boy. P U S S Y...........
btw Pilot has more guts and character than all the complainers together. He let CB say about anything he wanted on his own forum. I suggested both of them for this forum.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've always been on record for not banning people including cowpie. But the guy was the definition of a troll. His way to prolific posts consisted mainly of ridiculous straw man statements or questions with no depth or personal opinion or insight. When confronted with fallacies in his posts he ran and hid. I found him tedious and boring.

But no doubt you enjoyed his lefty peanut galley chatter so I'm sorry for your loss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WTF did I just read? :rolleyes:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So ignore it. But soo many butt hurt GOOD Americans here could not stand it so now a voice here is gone. Hopefully, your tedium and boredom will be better now..........

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am not for banning anyone either unless it was something so over the top the mods had no choice. Not sure what happened here but I have never complained about anything posted here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244713 said:
So ignore it. But soo many butt hurt GOOD Americans here could not stand it so now a voice here is gone. Hopefully, your tedium and boredom will be better now..........
Dude, take it up with the mods, the posters had NOTHING to do with it!!! But don't let that get in the way of a good liberal suppression rant

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

Gatorchatter has been an absolute goldmine this week.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I did take it up with "the mods" and was told" he was tired of the complaints, take my leftists glasses off because cb brought nothing to the forum". So now I guess I took it public. If I am banned it is probably a good thing, I thought this was a forum where nasty personal name calling was the only way to be banned fooled me.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244719 said:
I did take it up with "the mods" and was told" he was tired of the complaints, take my leftists glasses off because cb brought nothing to the forum". So now I guess I took it public. If I am banned it is probably a good thing, I thought this was a forum where nasty personal name calling was the only way to be banned fooled me.

:bye:

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244719 said:

Wherever did you get that idea?

Again, sorry for your loss.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like someone has been hitting the sauce a little early this morning.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;n244728 said:
Looks like someone has been hitting the sauce a little early this morning.

I half expected it to end with, "........and I can lick any man inna' house! (hic)"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244702 said:
When you get older (like me) you see things differently. Many of you were all upset with PDS so he got banned, He is back. Law pisses people off all the time and claims to HATE libs. I have no problem with either because they bring humor and other points of view much like Avatar. Well enough of you fckn PUSSSSSIES have complained (grow the fck up please) about cowboy so now he is blocked Now back to the "older part of life". My n key was gone so that was driving me nuts. Then cowboy was gone and he said he could still post. No official word on him (till now in my PM from the GC "God". I thought gremlins were in my computer. Last night confirmed it. I went to to type something in an address bar and all of a sudden nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was what I got. n's as far as I would let it. Like the computer God said "you want n boy then here they are". Wherever I put the cursor for text I got continuous n's. So I shut it down till this morning. NOW THIS MORNING, my n key works. And I find out sort of in a "roundabout way" that pssiess got a poster banned. If you complained to Ox about CB you are way worse than cowboy, You probably got beat up on playgrounds, shoved into lockers, never ever played real tackle football and are a mommie's boy. P U S S Y...........
btw Pilot has more guts and character than all the complainers together. He let CB say about anything he wanted on his own forum. I suggested both of them for this forum.
you-mad-bro-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator