Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, baseball season is only five months out.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Everyone on the planet knows we are not going to provide support whether asst coach salaries, support staff or facilities to make a run at being an elite program again.

The Muschump/McElstain/Mullinz era isnt an anomaly, it is the new norm, Im afraid.
quit being scared. What is elite? How many elite teams are there? 2?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, baseball season is only five months out.
you laugh but this seems to be the plan.

it's a lot cheaper to be a baseball school.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well by his third and fourth year Mullinz will be relying on the 2018 and 2019 class as he coaches for his job. Hopefully Stricklin's job too, who knows if we'll even give a shyt anymore.

I said I really didn't care how the season went last year, though of course ending on a strong that was great, but what I wanted to see was an elite class.

Instead said what he produced a class produced is that makes Butters blush.

I don't see him making Year 5. I really dont. And our two-decade rebuild continues.

I think he'll make year 5, but he'll be coaching for his job then. Only way he doesn't make it to 5 is if recruiting gets worse in the next two classes, but as of right now that doesn't seem to be the case. I also think this year we will be his best of his first 4 years.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Exactly. We just aren't going to be attractive to elite coaches.

Everyone on the planet knows we are not going to provide support whether asst coach salaries, support staff or facilities to make a run at being an elite program again.

The Muschump/McElstain/Mullinz era isnt an anomaly, it is the new norm, Im afraid.
Mullen might be our Richt. Better than our Goff.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Again, nonsense. So with landing Cox, what does that do to our ‘18 class ranking? Zero sum game too, so now we really have bridged some of the gap with uga as their ‘18 class has taken sever
I think he'll make year 5, but he'll be coaching for his job then. Only way he doesn't make it to 5 is if recruiting gets worse in the next two classes, but as of right now that doesn't seem to be the case. I also think this year we will be his best of his first 4 years.
Great to be discussing year five. With the last coach we were far more negative about year three.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Schematically, we should be more concerned with his legs, not his arm. Have you ever watched him play? Are we suddenly pretending that he’s Mizzou’s version of Tua or something? The reason he got benched is because teams were daring Clemson to throw the ball and Bryant couldn’t make the throws that Lawrence could, that simple.

Sometimes I think you just argue for the sake of arguing, even when your argument is the most ignorant shyt that could be typed, even on a message board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
75d43800dce001.gif

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This place is getting increasingly hostile. I love it! Season must be close. To spice it up...

@Swamp Donkey is a star gazing moron who will never be happy with UF football.
@ltraz is an extremely biased Mullen hater who just can’t get enough of that beloved janitor Zook.
@Ancient Reptile is a backwoods Mississippi “trust the coach” simpleton who will never understand that talent is needed to supplement good coaching.
@NOLAGATOR is weirdly obsessed with defending the good name of his adopted sh!thole of a state.
@oxrageous is a closet Auburn/tOSU fan who cant win discussion battles without referring to a vacation for the other poster.
@BMF is a pervy O4 who has the weirdest obsession with the weights of 18-22 year old men.
@CGgater is a crusty old goat who is completely reliant on his dashing junior officers because he spends his time “working” with the other chiefs at their local watering hole.
@InstiGATOR1 .... I don’t have enough time or space for this one... dumb acronyms, bizarre metrics of success, numbered bullet points for no reason, etc...
@BNAG8R too much firewater to make coherent posts.

I could go on because most of you suck but that’s why I love you all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This place is getting increasingly hostile. I love it! Season must be close. To spice it up...

@ltraz is an extremely biased Mullen hater who just can’t get enough of that beloved janitor Zook.
@Ancient Reptile is a backwoods Mississippi “trust the coach” simpleton who will never understand that talent is needed to supplement good coaching.
@NOLAGATOR is weirdly obsessed with defending the good name of his adopted sh!thole of a state.
@oxrageous is a closet Auburn/tOSU fan who cant win discussion battles without referring to a vacation for the other poster.
@BMF is a pervy O4 who has the weirdest obsession with the weights of 18-22 year old men.
@CGgater is a crusty old goat who is completely reliant on his dashing junior officers because he spends his time “working” with the other chiefs at their local watering hole.
@InstiGATOR1 .... I don’t have enough time or space for this one... dumb acronyms, bizarre metrics of success, numbered bullet points for no reason, etc...

I could go on because most of you suck but that’s why I love you all.
:stars::stars::stars:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I could go on because most of you suck but that’s why I love you all.​
:finger:

With love from us

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.