Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Are roster updates that hard to do? I mean, really? :facepalm:

Carter looks every bit the 285 he says he is and I’ve seen Moon too. He’s bigger as well. Did the person who put this roster out do it while stoned?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Carter looks every bit the 285 he says he is and I’ve seen Moon too. He’s bigger as well. Did the person who put this roster out do it while stoned?
I'm guessing they're just putting out bad info. Kinda like how Belichick would mess with the injury reports leading up to game day.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

If not, perhaps they should've been.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pierce says he's 220 in a recent interview....roster has him listed at 207. An absolute joke that they can't post accurate roster.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know why you guys put so much stock into what guys are listed at on the roster. It means nothing. I was always listed 5-10 pounds heavier on the roster through high school and college, didn't change how I played.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Pierce looking very strong
If that's 207, it's my kind of 207.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Kyle Pitts is the most intriguing weapon on the offense to me other than Toney. How is anybody going to stop him in the red zone? Double team him maybe? He's 6'6" 240. No corner is going to be able to stop him. Our opponents better hope they have a big enough safety or quick enough LB to stick him. I know this has been noted on this board repeatedly. It's just fun to think about the possibilities. Pitts and Grimes should be pretty much unstoppable in the red zone. Just throw it up to them and let them outwork the defender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.