Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kyle Pitts is the most intriguing weapon on the offense to me other than Toney. How is anybody going to stop him in the red zone? Double team him maybe? He's 6'6" 240. No corner is going to be able to stop him. Our opponents better hope they have a big enough safety or quick enough LB to stick him. I know this has been noted on this board repeatedly. It's just fun to think about the possibilities. Pitts and Grimes should be pretty much unstoppable in the red zone. Just throw it up to them and let them outwork the defender.

Krull is 6’ 6” and 260 lbs....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Key word was "rumors." UF treats it as a medical record and will never confirm. Twitter people associated with UFLG call him a dumbass. He just won't be on the field again, like last year.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Key word was "rumors." UF treats it as a medical record and will never confirm. Twitter people associated with UFLG call him a dumbass. He just won't be on the field again, like last year.

WTF is UFLG....is it really that hard to type shiit out?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And how does LRR signify Law Research and WRITING?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And how does LRR signify Law Research and WRITING?
That was just the code in the class. Maybe there was a LRW or LER somewhere else in the university? I just looked to see what it said and it appears they have split the courses. It wasn't like that for us, I don't think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.