Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More likely he made it because the morons that pick these teams see that he intercepted a couple of passes and they assume that equates to ability.
He has been EASILY our highest rated safety for two years, undersized or not.

That's not saying too much compared to Taylor and Stiner, of course.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He has been EASILY our highest rated safety for two years, undersized or not.

That's not saying too much compared to Taylor and Stiner, of course.

That was the point of my post about the nfl not liking him. I think Davis is above average. I don't look at him and think, "This guy is one of the best safeties in the conference." When is our safety play going to match our play at corner? It won't happen until we get elite athletes at the position again. Taylor's best attribute was off the field as a recruiter. That is sad. Stiner has bricks for brains. How he finds a way to make 4.4 look slow is quite the accomplishment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Atlanta bound!!

another peach bowl?

or that other sad ass bowl in Atlanta?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I WILL say this, by year two (at least, really Zookee and McElstain it was the second they got off the fvkking bird) I could NOT STAND to HEAR three of the last five HC even talk. Chimp I couldnt stand by October of year two.

(Dooley and Andrieu are in the same boat. Retire or die or something. Like two decades ago. Just dont make hear or read your inane ramblings.)

Im not there with Mullinz. I WANT for him to figure it out. i WISH he could fix it.

I also want someone to say, so COACH, about recruiting, what the FVKKKKK?

And about facilities, what the flying FVKK?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Didn’t see this posted any where. I assume this is real. But, you never know these days. SI’s Zach Goodall retweeted it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I WILL say this, by year two (at least, really Zookee and McElstain it was the second they got off the fvkking bird) I could NOT STAND to HEAR three of the last five HC even talk. Chimp I couldnt stand by October of year two.

(Dooley and Andrieu are in the same boat. Retire or die or something. Like two decades ago. Just dont make hear or read your inane ramblings.)

Im not there with Mullinz. I WANT for him to figure it out. i WISH he could fix it.

I also want someone to say, so COACH, about recruiting, what the FVKKKKK?

And about facilities, what the flying FVKK?

I'm in the same boat. I think he's also had a 'come to Jesus' on recruiting - maybe not w/ Stricklin, but I'm guessing he's heard it from Meyer and possibly Spurrier (both have made comments in the media about the "issue"). But has he done anything about it? Apparently not. Until he lets go of some of the dead weight on this staff it's going to be the same thing year after year. And let's not kid ourselves, we all know Knox & English need the boot. But Gonzalez & Hevesy need their walking papers as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will believe it when I see it. I havent seen the slightest sign we have changed a thing in recruiting. And if we hired a dozen recruiting/quality assistants and replaced English, Knox and the Dwag GA tomorrow, it wont affect this year's recruiting.

At best things start turning around in 2022 with us fielding a possible contender in 2025. And we know damn welll this will never happen.

He thinks he is on an 8-10 year SLOW build plan.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in the same boat. I think he's also had a 'come to Jesus' on recruiting - maybe not w/ Stricklin, but I'm guessing he's heard it from Meyer and possibly Spurrier (both have made comments in the media about the "issue"). But has he done anything about it? Apparently not. Until he lets go of some of the dead weight on this staff it's going to be the same thing year after year. And let's not kid ourselves, we all know Knox & English need the boot. But Gonzalez & Hevesy need their walking papers as well.

Gonzalez and Hevesy aren’t going anywhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson. You guys keep forgetting that we have a GA on staff posing as a linebacker coach on staff who can't land a fccking linebacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.