Fall Practice 2022

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's a change...Will Chatter be there...TOS seems to go when allowed

And J I'd like to hear from you and Cover2 also. Does anyone here live in G'ville?
I was wondering how you've been able to post so much, there was a glitch in the system. You are back to a maximum of 5 posts per day.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s supposedly supposed to be ready before the season. The coaches might be moving in? It the general consensus is that even if people moved in they would still be working on it for a bit.

Here is a live camera feed to the project. There are quite a few different views.

Live Camera to Heavener Complex

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
It’s supposedly supposed to be ready before the season. The coaches might be moving in? It the general consensus is that even if people moved in they would still be working on it for a bit.

Here is a live camera feed to the project. There are quite a few different views.

Live Camera to Heavener Complex
Wow. Even worse than I expected. Nowhere close to completion. Its been twenty eight months since the old baseball stadium was shut down. Absurd.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow. Even worse than I expected. Nowhere close to completion. Its been twenty eight months since the old baseball stadium was shut down. Absurd.

Keep in mind they started designing this whole thing years ago and were forced to store much of the material. If those formica slabs aren’t chipped it’ll be a miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator