Fall Practice 2022

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, I'm fairly sensitive to paywalls and hopping over them is stealing. No more openly discussing it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You think they aren't still kids.....
A lot of smiles and excitement. This was a huge thing to get them in there during training camp. Can you imagine how they felt last night going to bed and waking up this morning. A School such as UF should have this standard. About time. No doubt that this will help the overall attitude of the team and carry over in some way to the field, recruiting, and perception.

One thing I thought was really neat. Strickland can be spotted at about the :25 second mark, somewhat out of the way against the wall watching the players as they come in. I hope he remembers this and uses it as motivation to continue what is going on at UF. Complacency and arrogance got UF behind in the process. Please don't let that happen again.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Reports on first scrimmage highlights:

-Dexter is a monster doing whatever he wants. He blocked a kick as well. Looks like Sapp will be next to him. Other than that, we are thin...really thin.

-Pearsall didn't participate. WR not looking great...so so.

-Wright, Johnson and Lingard all looking good. Etienne is looking great for a freshman as well. Wright broke a big one off as well as looked good returning punts (Wright, Hendo and Etienne are the returners and all 3 are looking good at it), and Lingard was running over and around peeps.

-AR was rusty. Miller and Brown got a lot of work. It seems that Miller is holding on to the 2nd spot but Brown is looking good.

-Sounds like we are going to see a lot of Shemar James this season. Apparently he is well advanced physically than expected as a true freshman and is kicking arse out there.

-Young and Dean had interceptions. DBs are looking much better is the word.

-The transition class is making a difference. Moore, Wilson, James and McClellan are all settling in as contributors. Lots of good things said about Pyburn too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.