Fall Practice 2022

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jaydon Hill has an injury that may linger into the season.

Looks like Freshman Devin Moore might start opposite Marshall.

Running back rotation has Nay’Quan, Lingard, Montrell. But Nay’Quan is not 100%. So right now Lingard is hands-down the best RB practicing.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know it’s just practice, buts it is nice to see passes thrown before a receiver breaks. EJ simply could not do that. If AR stays healthy, he should have a really good year.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

I just love to listen to this guy. CKPT is what he put on the overhead when I listened to him in Lakeland. Character, Knowledge, Practice, Talent and he spoke of these in descending order. Listening to him again after the first couple of practices it fits perfectly in what he values and the actions he demands. Listen to him talk about Nayquan Wright as he is describing the package he intends to recruit and persuade to attend UF. Our future is in all probability very, very bright with this leader at the helm.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

I'm so high on the secondary position before factoring Moore that if he earns the spot, I'm even more (no pun intended) excited about our depth there. It would also be a great pairing for at least another season as well. At 6'3", that is great size for a corner, a lot harder to Moss a guy who is as big, if not bigger than most receivers he will face.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not the case in the least. Its going to be a huge hit with the soccer, swim and golf teams. Gives them a great dining hall and pool area.

I know some of y'all would rather dine and swim with only the football players, but I don't think those are the big butts that they like.
:byebye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.