Fall Practice 2022

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for sharing...pretty clear what we ALL knew but in black and white it's uglier...thanks Cousin Eddie you lazy undisciplined piece of :kiffin:

Not only listing the penalties but identifying the offending player, copying the list and giving it to them to remind them of their screw-ups. That is brutal and I love it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Everytime I read something that just shows how unaware Cousin Eddie was about the most simplistic things involving football it just makes me even angrier to "see" how blind and utterly incompetent his "bosses" were.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not surprised about Moore. Every time I’ve seen him on the field he makes a play. He’s Ahmad Black with more stars from the services.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Everytime I read something that just shows how unaware Cousin Eddie was about the most simplistic things involving football it just makes me even angrier to "see" how blind and utterly incompetent his "bosses" were.
THIS

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The thing that really sticks out is 918 yards of penalties. That's nearly 1000 yards our team squandered due to penalties. Thanks Dan!
:shambles:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Aggressive penalties are part of the game...Especially in today's game...but these are pure lack of discipline and focus.

It would be interesting to evaluate how many were on 3rd and short, in the red zone, allowed the opposing offenses to keep a drive going...?

If I recall...many of these were at the most critical times...i.e. Shoe Toss vs LSU.. :shambles:

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Aggressive penalties are part of the game...Especially in today's game...but these are pure lack of discipline and focus.

It would be interesting to evaluate how many were on 3rd and short, in the red zone, allowed their Offense to keep a drive going...?

If I recall...many of these were at the most critical times...i.e. Shoe Toss vs LSU.. :shambles:

At least one of these was in the redzone during our final drive against UK

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
At least one of these was in the redzone during our final drive against UK
I've been told...maybe @ltraz
Or one of you other more knowledgeable football IQ types may validate...penalties like these are more common with players who are ill prepared, uncertain, and/or overwhelmed...coaching issues.

It was very evident that our defensive players.. under Grantham...looked lost before most plays.

And then there was that NORD guy.. now there was a real coach.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.