Fall Practice 2022

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That song’s about wanton drug use, NOLA.
Really? Ya don't say

Who's the caveman...Capt Obvious?

Oh that's right...you're from Miami...the Gold Coast...those enlightened people.

And life in the fast lane isn't about the interstate?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Towards the end Coach talks a little about the “guardian caps” players are wearing on their helmets. Says it cuts down on concussions by 20%.
I‘m guessing a lot of posters here didn’t wear them.
Myself included...OBVIOUSLY!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I didn't think jboss was smart enough to create a corndog scented alias to make us think he's not the most apt example of the Dunning Kruger Effect we encounter daily, but damn it, I've been proven wrong. Well done, JBoss. You got us.

Now, please stop posting as the saintly village idiot and go back to your old pumping ways. This is getting ridiculous.

I saw 4-5 new pages on the practice report thread. On the bright side, it turns out only one poster has spent the last several hours revealing his injured ego and a starter had not blown out his knee.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No, it’s foot or ankle:

Bummer! I hope he’s not hurt too badly. These sorts of injuries can be minor or linger on for months.

He has already helped that position group with his example.
Hoping that is the case too. Just wonder why it was not picked up anywhere else and 8 hours ago. Thought it would have been sooner or someone spotting him in a "boot" earlier as he was walking around with it in the evening. And with the limited media coverage at practices, hard to tell when, how, where it may have happened. Maybe it has to do with that tweak he suffered last week and it's more protective than anything else.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
The time-line back from a broken foot has to be quicker than a broken ankle

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The time-line back from a broken foot has to be quicker than a broken ankle
They vary so much and are tricky with the myriad of stresses a WR puts on his feet. I’m guuessing 6-8 weeks minimum and careful evaluation before returning to full speed. Hopefully no surgery will be required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.