Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh no, we lost a white WR..

Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Please baby Jesus let this be the last injury of the year.

Even if it’s the last, it may be the most impactful. In the few clips I’ve seen of practice, there is a noticeable difference between him and the other receivers. We desperately need him to open up things for AR.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This injury sucks, but it's not necessarily a season killer right now. We don't need him to beat the teams in the first half of our schedule imo. Depending on the injury, there's a chance he could be good to go against the SEC West teams and uga when he's needed most.

Of course, I could be wrong and he may miss the year. Too early to know at this point. Right now, I feel worse for him than I have concern for the team. A broken bone and missing games can be pretty discouraging.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Dan? That you Dan?
Dog Gif GIF
Without his star receiver what is your other option? I mean we all hope there is someone else that will step up so AR doesnt have to do it right? I dont see too many with high confidence otherwise. Maybe you can explain it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Without his star receiver what is your other option? I mean we all hope there is someone else that will step up so AR doesnt have to do it right? I dont see too many with high confidence otherwise. Maybe you can explain it.
I was just :stickpoke:.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Florida wide receiver Ricky Pearsall suffered a foot injury in practice on Tuesday, Gators Online has confirmed. The news was first reported by 247Sports.

While the extent and specifics of Pearsall’s injury are unknown at this time, sources told Gators Online it is not a major injury that will derail his 2022 season. GO confirmed his X-rays came back negative, and one source said he was “doing better” on Wednesday.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Y’all gotta check sources before freaking out :lol:. I’m shocked to learn a random twitter account called “CFBLIVE247” was full of :kiffin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator