Fall Practice 2022

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What a night that was! And I was celebrating IN OHIO! The office was reeeeeaaallllyyy quiet when I walked in Tue morning wearing Orange & Blue.

Go Gators!!!
Those buttnutts were so freaking annoying leading up to that game. Herbstreit was the biggest of them all too. And Reggie Fuggin Nelson was held on that opening kickoff!!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What a night that was! And I was celebrating IN OHIO! The office was reeeeeaaallllyyy quiet when I walked in Tue morning wearing Orange & Blue.

Go Gators!!!

I didn’t make it into the office at all. Think I finally finished dry heaving at around 5:30 that next day. Actually no, maybe like 7ish.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I didn’t make it into the office at all. Think I finally finished dry heaving at around 5:30 that next day. Actually no, maybe like 7ish.
I was in Iraq and had several big10 fugger talking smack to me all December. I actually led an effort to make sure we streamed the game across our network so each one of our battalions could have a watch party in their TOCs. The url I sent out had 'OverratedStateUniversity' in the name.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Those buttnutts were so freaking annoying leading up to that game. Herbstreit was the biggest of them all too. And Reggie Fuggin Nelson was held on that opening kickoff!!!

There were a few local AD Ohioans who managed to get stationed near home, plus a few GS types who grew up there. They gave me all kinda grief about how their heisman qb and dominant d was gonna destroy UF. I made no bold statements except I pointed out the amount of nfl talent on lswho when we beat them 24-10. After all the pregame trash talk, they couldn’t even handle the big smile on my face when I walked through the door. No words were necessary to hand them the buffet table of crow. It was beautiful.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I had a guy working for me that was a bucknut and he swore I would be crying the next day. I made him a cardboard license plate for the front of his car that looked like a bucknut plate but said Gator Bait instead of oh state. He was butthurt for a while.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
I had a guy working for me that was a bucknut and he swore I would be crying the next day. I made him a cardboard license plate for the front of his car that looked like a bucknut plate but said Gator Bait instead of oh state. He was butthurt for a while.
I have a good friend who's a BuckNut insanity level. He was arguing with a bunch of us Gators just last year, saying if Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt, they win the game. Hysterical, I say, he needs help. 15+ yrs and we are still in their heads. My other buddy says " Hey, don't forget about the B-Ball Natty in 2007, we Luv playing you BuckNutz for Nattys! "

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I have a good friend who's a BuckNut insanity level. He was arguing with a bunch of us Gators just last year, saying if Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt, they win the game. Hysterical, I say, he needs help. 15+ yrs and we are still in their heads. My other buddy says " Hey, don't forget about the B-Ball Natty in 2007, we Luv playing you BuckNutz for Nattys! "

Tell him the majority of Gator fans believe him. If any WR is capable of helping his OL block not just one, but TWO DEs while simultaneously getting downfield to catch a pass, Teddy Ginn is probably the only one with the unearthly powers to do it. He’s as clueless as the rest of the nut fans I heard crying in oh.

Btw, this just in…. Troy Smith just got sacked again!!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We had an obnoxious BuckNut relative in our family running his pie hole the whole time through the holidays about how Troy Smith and pOSUck was going to kick our azzes. Just to shut him up I made a bet that the loser would have to dress up in the opponents cheerleading uniform and do a team cheer in public. Need less to say, I called him up after game and said I will get you some clothes to wear M'Fer! It was priceless. And then to add Basketball to. That DyckHead keeps his mouth shut now but I will forever rub it in his face.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am so ready for this season to wash away the stench Mullentham. I know in many ways we have done that to a degree but for me just ready to tee it up and get the season going. Especially having the feeling that better days are ahead. Heck, we've had more success recently to cheer about than we've had going back many years. It will be good just to get to the weekend, UF closes up camp, and Napier says we're into game week preparation. We've waited a long time for this and it's almost here.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
And just how did he get hurt? Idiotic celebration. Not that it would have made much difference and I would understand if say one of our players was responsible for hitting hm too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator