Fall Practice

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Check out @rich559's Tweet:

Is that RJ Raymond still working with DL? Or the Wyoming Wildman? Looks too small to be Taven Bryan and too white to be anyone else. I can't see the number.

If it's Raymond, I like it.

Smith doesn't appear to have put on any weight.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is that RJ Raymond still working with DL? Or the Wyoming Wildman? Looks too small to be Taven Bryan and too white to be anyone else. I can't see the number.

It's Raymond. Maybe he really isn't so bad after all :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not chump and I'm not Mac
With all due respect?
55975688.jpg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Yes...it's RJ Raymond

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes...it's RJ Raymond
I thought he looked like our best DL at times and he was going against the 1s. I never saw that one coming. Its not like we havent played other 250 lb guys at DL, and he is easily the fastest of the 250 pounders.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I thought he looked like our best DL at times and he was going against the 1s. I never saw that one coming. Its not like we havent played other 250 lb guys at DL, and he is easily the fastest of the 250 pounders.
I agree...he was disruptive as hell in the spring. Kid is really tuff/strong and has a chip on his shoulder.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree...he was disruptive as hell in the spring. Kid is really tuff/strong and has a chip on his shoulder.
would be nice if we could use him AT linebacker :lol:

Honestly, I think Slaton and Conliffe are going to be more capable than some may expect. Those dudes are just massive.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Honestly, I think Slaton and Conliffe are going to be more capable than some may expect. Those dudes are just massive.
He started out at LB. Agreed on The freshman...dont forget about Campbell also. Those 3 are all 320+ and they look like they're juniors. I think we're going to be fine!

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016

Yea I knew they were big but i dont even think those photos give them respect. They are GIANT. Have fun trying to run the ball up the middle on those dudes. geeesh and we didnt even mention Campbell, Clark, or Bryan who are BEASTS as well.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He started out at LB. Agreed on The freshman...dont forget about Campbell also. Those 3 are all 320+ and they look like they're juniors. I think we're going to be fine!
yea I know, he is still listed as LB on the roster also.

agree on the young guys on the D line. Now I am not expecting world beaters from the get go, but I do think they will fill in just fine and give a nice rotation on the line, perhaps even take the starting spots at some point this season, we'll see how quick though.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I'd love to know what he's weighing in at. I don't expect him to beat out any scholarship guys, but great to have him playing well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Every indication is that they are leaving Conliffe at DE. That is the smart move IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator