Fan dares to question Jimbo's loyalty, gets roughly removed from live radio audience

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Check out how they treated this poor dude. They yank the microphone from him and then shove him twice in the back on the way out. All for asking a question that was on everyone's minds anyway. He should've turned and belted that self-important Monk Bonasorte wannabe douche who was pushing him around.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't expect anything different. All that was missing was Rapeis jumping up on a table yelling, "FHRINTP". Typical Clown show under the Big Top.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Check out how they treated this poor dude. They yank the microphone from him and then shove him twice in the back on the way out. All for asking a question that was on everyone's minds anyway. He should've turned and belted that self-important Monk Bonasorte wannabe douche who was pushing him around.

They have the right to take the microphone away, but shoving the guy in the back was unnecessary and tries to assert his Barney Fife authority. Looks like the guy expected it, probably best that he didn’t escalate the situation. I would have preferred him to show the same level of whiny indignation Jimbo displays on the sideline over a questionable call.

He should find a message board. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And dedication? Jimbo has lost all his hair, replanted it and is losing it again for F$U.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I guess that is why we call them Criminoles, etc, b/c that was criminal the way they treated that guy for asking a question. but it really is no different than how a lot of people are treating those of us who are not totally on board with the Cousin Eddie hire and that we are wrong or stupid for thinking that. Just b/c we do not believe in Cousin Eddie does not make us any less fans than those that do. Just b/c some of us will choose not to invest financially in the football team does not mean we won;t root for the players and hope they win. we have that right. Just like that FSU fan had a right to ask a question that was not out of line. It is amazing how all fan bases are not supposed to question or challenge anything. I remember some of the same "positive" things were said about Butters regarding what he did as an asst. and as a HC at CSU and many were on board, some were not. Well he failed. So I just ask that as long as we have an opinion that might be based on football issues, whether it be from our own eyeballs, or whether it be based on numbers, just let everyone have their say. I hope I am wrong about Cousin Eddie and we win early and often. But I will wait and judge him over time. I can't come to a conclusion after 1 season, but I can draw some things on a weekly bases based on small things. that is what I did with Butters and it turned out I was correct. If I see attention to detail, improvement on/off field, much better discipline, organization, management, etc. I will say it, win or lose.

Congrats to that FSU fan for asking what was on his mind without personally disparaging anyone. I hope he receives a public apology!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The pic from the audience really wasnt all that surprising though. Except for how many Asians were there.
dee684f8-19e2-11e7-b4ed-ac719e54b474_1280x720_181657.JPG

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Pumper-posters" have identified themselves in their comments = not read one single domineering tone. They all mildly say "give DM a chance", "wait until he puts them on the field" etc. Certainly, those pumpers who have posted are fewer in #s than dumpers who are sure the DM hire is a fail. DM's record as a Gator coach encourages me everytime I let myself remember.

Is it possible to neutrally watch and assess the results DM gets with this 2018 recruiting class?
Then do some similar observing of the early-entry guys' absorbed enthusiasm (vs 'blahness', zenhood?)
Next we could collect the "whole-team" chatter and chomp coming out of first practices?
We could assess any position shuffling as we watch their success (or not-so success).
We could focus-in specifically on the QB battle to latch onto better hope than past seasons.(or no-hope)?
Inquiring minds want to know? or do they want to talk ahead of the 'observables' to spout how all will flop?

Seems to some questions can be answered ahead of time: >>

1) Will our Gator athletes play using more automatically, sound fundamentals than the prior season?
= most definitely.
2) Will our 'team-units' seem more ready, more motivated towards getting into the O & B Game?
= bet we see that.
3) Do we fans sense more verve in these Gators towards their HC, towards their coaches & coaches' plans?
= "the buy-in".
4) Is special-teams' honing not ignored? (like it was before)
= that coaching attention to detail.

What else can you think of to serve as early signposts for y'all's signedposts?

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
He should have been yelling "DON'T PUSH ME, BRO!" on the way out. The video wouldn't have been as...shocking. :rimshot:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That guy pushing him felt like such a badass, yet the only push I’ve seen wimpier than the ones he put on display was Drumpf pushing Montenegro’s prime minister and then adjusting his coat like he was the second coming of Vince MacMahon. :rolleyes3:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Being pushed in the back like that would have triggered a reaction in me that he wouldn't have liked.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
giphy-downsized.gif
They should hire this guy as their enforcer and as Jumbo's bodygaurd on game day. That would be hilarious! This dude is big, like 6'4"

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Can't pass up a payday like that when cameras and witness are all over. Dude should have stood his ground and let that wanna-be security fool drag him out.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Being pushed in the back like that would have triggered a reaction in me that he wouldn't have liked.

Ohhhhhh yeah. He'd have been spurting a bunch of garnet from his nose if he'd have touched me like that. What a bad a$$.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
They have the right to take the microphone away, but shoving the guy in the back was unnecessary and tries to assert his Barney Fife authority. Looks like the guy expected it, probably best that he didn’t escalate the situation. I would have preferred him to show the same level of whiny indignation Jimbo displays on the sideline over a questionable call.

He should find a message board. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And dedication? Jimbo has lost all his hair, replanted it and is losing it again for F$U.

Exactly, that guy better have a badge to protect him and even then FSU may have tort issues unless the questioner is loyal enough not to sue over his mistreatment.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The way he was treated, you'd have thought he questioned Kandi's loyalty.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure how any UF/Bucaneers fans can listen to Deckerhoff on the radio. His voice make me want to throw a kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.