Fans (Pot) vs Teams (Kettle)

Jun 2, 2015
Actually, that’s how I feel about the f$u-$cUm game.

Well, I can understand that as I feel the same about the F$U game, but don't actually have the venom against UF. I seem to be able to tolerate a loss to UF, whereas I go into a funk when we lose to F$U. Plus I put ND & "theOSU" in the same category as F$U.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, I can understand that as I feel the same about the F$U game, but don't actually have the venom against UF. I seem to be able to tolerate a loss to UF, whereas I go into a funk when we lose to F$U. Plus I put ND & "theOSU" in the same category as F$U.

It’s interesting how there can be so many similarities among rivals, yet also significantly different levels of venom or ambivalence, depending on the fan bases in question. Part of the charm of college sports, I guess.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't argue with the final round, but ugaly, criminole and bamuh fans should've advanced deeper into their respective brackets.

I'm sorry to have to disagree with you publicly like this, but the biggest problem with this is that Notre Dame should have been a #1 seed and UCF should have made a deeper run.

I did like the Vol quote. :lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm sorry to have to disagree with you publicly like this, but the biggest problem with this is that Notre Dame should have been a #1 seed and UCF should have made a deeper run.

I did like the Vol quote. :lol:

How dare you!

Opinions vary and both noter lame and the FL directional school have earned their reputations for being obnoxious.

It’s not easy to rank them and some of it probably comes down to not just who your team is, but also where you live in proximity to other fans and your personal interactions with them. Ex: Gator fans in the state of georgia will not agree with Gator fans living in the FL panhandle or the miamuh area.

Besides opinions are like… ummmm… something something… I forget how the saying goes…

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Some blogger wrote: "Few remember that Gandhi did a cameo in the movie Mary Poppins. He played a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How dare you!

Opinions vary and both noter lame and the FL directional school have earned their reputations for being obnoxious.

It’s not easy to rank them and some of it probably comes down to not just who your team is, but also where you live in proximity to other fans and your personal interactions with them. Ex: Gator fans in the state of georgia will not agree with Gator fans living in the FL panhandle or the miamuh area.

Besides opinions are like… ummmm… something something… I forget how the saying goes…

Choose your own adventure reply. You can choose reply 1 or 2.

Reply 1

Opinions?!?!

:trux:

Reply 2

My "opinions" enjoyable with notes of citrus, earthy woods, and leather.
:snob:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It lost all credibility with miami not even making the finals. This must’ve been put together by a random 12 year old in Belgium.
upload_2022-4-3_14-53-36-gif.41772

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb