Favorite Fake Song from a Movie/TV Show

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
But didn’t Mickey sing a song as well? I just feel like the guy playing the maraca or tambourine has to be sweating bullets at all times. Every day walking into the studio is excruciatingly stressful. Any type of hiccup and he’s the first to go.
Little Davy was the heartthrob. I hated that little Brit.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So, the Neil Diamond cover of I'm a Believer wasn't? I still like the Diamond version better.

Correct... he wrote it for the Monkees first. Another in a long list of great song writers who finally broke through into recording themselves.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Correct... he wrote it for the Monkees first. Another in a long list of great song writers who finally broke through into recording themselves.
My kind of music. Remember driving around Pensacola in my 60 Falcon (dad's old fishing car with the floorboard rotted out) with an AM radio trying to figure out the words to Kentucky Woman. I sure would have loved the internet.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Little Davy was the heartthrob. I hated that little Brit.

Peter Tork was also a musician in addition to Nesmith.
Mickey sang the majority of their hits with Nesmith and that little Brit doing a few of their own.
Actually Nesmith had some great tunes after he left and he wrote this one

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good cover of “The Boys” from Slingblade, that featured Doyle Hargraves on lead guitar…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb