Feleipe Franks Girlfriend = Starting QB material?

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Let's all hope this is Feleipe Franks' girl. That would have to be a good sign about his future as a stud QB, right?

Feleipe Franks ‏@18franks 6h6 hours ago
"A day without laughter is a day wasted"

C3_YDczWEAAKvhM.jpg

9 replies22 retweets205 likes

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Please God no. If she is a Cheerleader he'll be Driskeling.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The Driskel/Franks paths are looking eerily similar. Both highly ranked QBs coming from subpar programs where they had to do everything and aren't polished, both dating cheerleaders......let's hope it stops there.

:lol3:

(Just to clarify, I don't actually think this has any bearing on Franks career lol)

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Macs career hinges on franks being atleast decent

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Driskel/Franks paths are looking eerily similar. Both highly ranked QBs coming from subpar programs where they had to do everything and aren't polished, both dating cheerleaders......let's hope it stops there.

(Just to clarify, I don't actually think this has any bearing on Franks career lol)
Has Franks been spotted on scooter, in jorts and a wife beater, with his hat turned backwards?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

The thing that is most eerily similar is Franks throwing all these picks since leaving his high school. Hopefully they can break him of that mess.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Two things:

1. Great thread title. I thought it was going to say he got busted for selling crack or broke his spine falling off a scooter.

2. Did he go to the Rachel Maddow starter kit to get those glasses?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well maybe it's a good thing. Grier had a good looking Girl fiend. Just keep Felipe away from GNC.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I kindof prefer my QB's take the "Chris leak" approach to dating while at on campus

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator