Feleipe Franks

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As one of his greatest detractors coming into the season, I'm effectively putting a muzzle on my own beak the rest of the season over this guy. 22-of-31 for 219 on the road.

All he does it get better and better against all odds. Mullen's extracted every ounce of efficiency possible. Amazing.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Seriously, throwing like that with all those damn cowbells, seriously well done there. Let us not forget the only TD pass of the game was not by either QBs, it was by Tony lol

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Amazingly called game. Absolutely went to what we were good at and got away with what we just weren’t going to win at. Here’s a stat that confirms that:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haters will continue to hate but that was an incredible game plan and Franks showed the most composure I’ve seen from a Florida QB in a long time. He’s getting better every week.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Amazingly called game. Absolutely went to what we were good at and got away with what we just weren’t going to win at. Here’s a stat that confirms that:

Franks did some really good reads in the RPO game...that is what im most impressed about

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
As one of his greatest detractors coming into the season, I'm effectively putting a muzzle on my own beak the rest of the season over this guy. 22-of-31 for 219 on the road.

All he does it get better and better against all odds. Mullen's extracted every ounce of efficiency possible. Amazing.

#metoo

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I have to say it again, our OLine was the most improved squad. I do not know what to think other than Butters is worse than I thought. That or DM is better than I thought. I'll go with the former.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Haters will continue to hate but that was an incredible game plan and Franks showed the most composure I’ve seen from a Florida QB in a long time. He’s getting better every week.
Nice win for Farmer Dan and Franks. Only bad thing today was the Noles pulled one out of their butts against
The 'Ville. Stupid coach calls a pass play when a a couple of running plays would have iced the game for them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is STILL just a sophomore guys.

He is supposed to be just learning the game, even if he hadnt been essentially coachless for the last 6 years.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, you can't change that motion, which kind of kills it. He's capped.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I think what impresses me most is he's improving every game. He has a long way to go but what Mullen has done with him in a short amount of time is nothing short of incredible. He doesn't take bad sacks. He's not forcing a ton of throws. He's not running out of bounds instead of throwing it away. He's made some pretty amazing throws this year that I didn't think he could make. I think he has a chance to be a really solid QB under Mullen, not quite a star but not just a game manager either.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That bomb that got called back for holding was a beautiful pass. To bad that one did not stick.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Franks isn't as bad as many thought, he just needed a Coach who can actually Coach!

The game seems to be slowing down for him, he just needs to stay humble and coachable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.