Few remaining GSMB members seem baffled about the state of their board

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Muncies CAPS were GREAT enterTAINment...
Posted by Muncienole on 14 June 2012 - 09:03 AM in Gatorsports Forum

Amazing! No response from OX. Not even a P.M. Ox LOVES to "bait the hook" with the hope that RIVALS will bite, and then he relishes with glee as he sends them to their retreat . . . as our little urchins on the gsmb applaud him with a STANDING OVATION.
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png
No, I'm just having a little fun here, OX is doing the best he can. It's the OTHER MODS who are the real losers for making him take ALL the blame from us R I V A L S !

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
It's like being in an abusive relationship. They know it's bad for them but they keep going back.
Well for simplicity and access alone should steer them away... this app is pertty kewl too...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Muncienole on 13 June 2012 - 07:22 PM in Gatorsports Forum

OX, you know that I would be in a NO WIN situation even if I tried honestly to be "specific" concerning the way the gsmb is being run. Actually, I think I have been a little too critical of YOU as a moderator. I think you are trying to do the job the best you can. But that it should be shared equally with the other moderators. (DO we really have OTHER moderators any more??????????? I'm definitely NOT here to bring the WARCHANT philosophy to the gsmb. However, I do believe some think that is my basic goal. If that were the case, I'd be over at WARCHANT full time.

Unfortunately for some of the new-bies, I'll never be able to leave the "Troll-Status" here, so I'm going to give up trying to change that image. The main philosophy now is, rivals on the board are to be considered ONLY guests. And fans from uf, a free-reign status of being able to say and do whatever they please. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, have YOU corrected any O & B fan since YOU were placed on the throne? I don't think so. And, I really don't care to start a "Pissing War" concerning this.

Again, I think I have possibly misjudged you on several counts. Nevertheless, it's when YOU become slightly one-sided on the gsmb and not have the "balls" to stand up for ALL posters. I'm definitely NOT perfect with my posts, and have deserved some of the vacations. Yet, I believe others on the gsmb should have been given adequate warnings, at times, for their negative behavior.

I guess, I expected way too much thinking you'd be a good ref with all members on this board. I think you'd be just fine having a 100% gator attended chorus here. That's OK, but that's NOT what is posted on the HOME page for the GSMB. I don't think I should go any further with this. Lets just say that the OTHER MODERATORS either don't exist, or THEY SHOULD be given the AXE or HOOK, as they say in my profession, here!
cool.gif

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Posted by Muncienole on 14 June 2012 - 09:03 AM in Gatorsports Forum

Amazing! No response from OX. Not even a P.M. Ox LOVES to "bait the hook" with the hope that RIVALS will bite, and then he relishes with glee as he sends them to their retreat . . . as our little urchins on the gsmb applaud him with a STANDING OVATION.
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png
No, I'm just having a little fun here, OX is doing the best he can. It's the OTHER MODS who are the real losers for making him take ALL the blame from us R I V A L S !
As long as as someone doesn't pull the race card or threaten family members with violence....shouldn't we welcome Rivals? I mean I have talked more schize about this team than my F$U and bomer(bama and...) friends this year

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Muncienole on 12 June 2012 - 02:30 PM in Gatorsports Forum

Oh Please, spare me your arrogant criticism. Who do YOU think you are?
rolleyes.gif
Yes, I did catch the "FSU is playing "Lights Out." However, it was Ox's typical responses and the way he handles the rivals here that is bothersome to those of us who have posted here for many, many years. If you want to kiss his rear end, that's fine with me. Maybe you'll get some "Browny Points" for doing so.
laugh.png

Nevertheless, sing your same ole mantra, "Rivals are Aliens" on OUR gsmb all you want. WE know that WE definitely make this board MORE interesting than a bunch of gator posters who typically are "hugging and kissing" each other with their usual responses.
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Posted by Muncienole on 12 June 2012 - 02:30 PM in Gatorsports Forum

Oh Please, spare me your arrogant criticism. Who do YOU think you are?
rolleyes.gif
Yes, I did catch the "FSU is playing "Lights Out." However, it was Ox's typical responses and the way he handles the rivals here that is bothersome to those of us who have posted here for many, many years. If you want to kiss his rear end, that's fine with me. Maybe you'll get some "Browny Points" for doing so.
laugh.png

Nevertheless, sing your same ole mantra, "Rivals are Aliens" on OUR gsmb all you want. WE know that WE definitely make this board MORE interesting than a bunch of gator posters who typically are "hugging and kissing" each other with their usual responses.
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
Great stuff right there I don't care who you are...;)

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
As long as as someone doesn't pull the race card or threaten family members with violence....shouldn't we welcome Rivals? I mean I have talked more schize about this team than my F$U and bomer(bama and...) friends this year

There is a SC fan that visits here and he seems to be a good guy. We tried to tell him about Chump but he has high hopes. He isnt here to argue or spew a pile of nonsense. I think its ok to have other fans as long as they arent just a flat out stupid moron like Alvin.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Muncienole on 29 May 2012 - 12:45 PM in Gatorsports Forum

Mr. Law. . .

I don't think YOU have a firm grasp of college football history! The Noles don't claim the "Choke at Doak" as some moral victory.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
It was typical uf play under Stevil's command while at Doak. There are plenty of wins either at the swamp or at Doak that I would much rather watch or crow about concerning uf.

Actually I was watching the 97 CLASSIC, and enjoyed it even though we lost.
wink.png
The coaching was great, the players on both sides were great, the announcers were interesting, and the fan atmosphere was outstanding! My favorite quote was when the announcers said that this was the most heated and BEST rivalry in the NATION! Says it all . . . so, you can go enjoying the big party with UGA all you want. However, I know who the REAL rival on the gsmb is! Just have any NOLE post something and they'll get more responses than any other school.

Please check your facts concerning the Notre Dame Game. The one they call "The Game of the Century." The SEMINOLES lost at SOUTH BEND the year they WON the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
There is a SC fan that visits here and he seems to be a good guy. We tried to tell him about Chump but he has high hopes. He isnt here to argue or spew a pile of nonsense. I think its ok to have other fans as long as they arent just a flat out stupid moron like Alvin.
Well they are going to a bowl game this year so they will give him a 10 year extension

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Muncienole on 08 May 2012 - 08:32 PM in Gatorsports Forum

. . . What I enjoy most about this gsmb is how several of you posters try your best to have fun by baiting us or purposely misreading our posts. IS UGA really your TOP rivalry? I don't think so! No other school in the sec gets the amount of exposure & type written space here except for FSU!
laugh.png
cool.gif
laugh.png
I LOVE it! How many pages is this thread up to already?????
What a shame it is that OX usually has to push his weight around by calling the SOW a "filfthy" school. This guy just doesn't have a clue concerning class since he became a "Moderator." Someone must have definitely stepped on his little twinkies over at WARCHANT.
rolleyes.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Muncienole on 17 April 2012 - 12:01 PM in Gatorsports Forum

OX, BAIT86 is what I would call a GOOD GATOR BOARD Moderator. Your above post only proves my point concerning your competence to control this sportsboard. You're just delusional and full of yourself. You can have all the lemmings on the gsmb bow down to your crapola, I'll just go ahead and
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Posted by Muncienole on 17 April 2012 - 12:01 PM in Gatorsports Forum

OX, BAIT86 is what I would call a GOOD GATOR BOARD Moderator. Your above post only proves my point concerning your competence to control this sportsboard. You're just delusional and full of yourself. You can have all the lemmings on the gsmb bow down to your crapola, I'll just go ahead and
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
!
I totally forgot about the lemmings.... bless his heart...

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I used to post pics of my exes there then my external storage area crashed and lost all the good this is useless without pics comments...:(

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's misguided loyalty.....

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I don't care to visit the wasteland. Is that d-bag Lawrence of Florida still pretending to be a gator fan over there?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I will admit, Muncie never grew on me. I guess I never appreciated his bandsmack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb