Finding a Way...

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I tend to be positive because negative is negative so, I like Chizik's take on the SEC network, "Florida finds a way to win again with 9 players out. That's like being on probation." True?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry John, UK imploded over and over. We are at best...an average football team

EDIT: But I see progress. I see Mac getting better. The team is getting better. WHo cares how we win...W's is all I care about.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Right now I’m super concerned about our run D. Big time. Garcia finds the closest blocker, runs up and just hugs him till the RB is 10 yards down field

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Sorry John, UK imploded over and over. We are at best...an average football team

EDIT: But I see progress. I see Mac getting better. The team is getting better. WHo cares how we win...W's is all I care about.
Seriously dude - I'm with you that a win is all that matters. But, you serious on the progress? I think if we stick with Davis and Toney there's massive progress... but will these guys be smart moving forward?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I tend to be positive because negative is negative so, I like Chizik's take on the SEC network, "Florida finds a way to win again with 9 players out. That's like being on probation." True?
Butters feels like probation, like we cant hire a decent staff bc probation.

Butters recruiting feels like probation.

Butters roster management and starting the year, before some of the criminals were suspended, with 78 or so scholly players, feels like probation.

Butters crying on tv sounds feels like probation.

Struggling to beat Kintucky, Tinerc, FAU, Vandy, feels like probation.

Never scoring vs FSU feels like probation.

Getting blown out by every ranked team feels like probation.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if mac is on some medication where the side effects are emotional. There is no reason for that multimillionaire to be crying on tv. He gets paid to win games.

The alternative is that he knows he sucks so bad that he is overcome with emotion at his own good fortune.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
We didn't find a way against Michigan. We found a way against a UT team that was lucky to beat UMASS today and Kentucky is just Kentucky.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mac will find a way to go 8-4 again. He’s our Butch Jones. We’re stuck until he eventually gets fired.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
the suspension thing is true though if we are being fair. It does resemble being on probation. Not being able to utilize all of your roster because basically 10 percent of your scholarship players are suspended is a big deal. Its hard enough to deal with injuries but the suspensions really really hurt depth.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
We're 7 total points away from being 0-3. Like Dhari said on the post show, this isn't sustainable. We barely squeaked by two very average teams. I just see this team's ceiling by around 6 wins. I'd love to eat crow, however.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Butters feels like probation, like we cant hire a decent staff bc probation.

Butters recruiting feels like probation.

Butters roster management and starting the year, before some of the criminals were suspended, with 78 or so scholly players, feels like probation.

Butters crying on tv sounds feels like probation.

Struggling to beat Kintucky, Tinerc, FAU, Vandy, feels like probation.

Never scoring vs FSU feels like probation.

Getting blown out by every ranked team feels like probation.
Reality. It stings. :suicide2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator