Fire Mike White? Gators crushed like bugs at home to Alabama

STUNZEED

Helpless
Oct 27, 2015
I guess you only read the red part in my post and didn't read the part where I said I have pretty much lost hope for this season. I was clearly making the point that teams can get cold and hot very quickly in basketball. You are a cutie for trying to call me out for something I didn't say though! :p

Stick a spork in me, I'm done

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He not "THE" problem but his play has been erratic at times.....at the worst of times. I asked you a question as to why this team is underperforming that way that it is if not the backcourt play then what?
Having one semi-serviceable big man would be a pretty big reason.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Chiozza is nowhere even remotely close to being the problem of this team.

Sassmylogically Capsass is correct = probably Chiozza's mistakes turn into great plays with decent skill support from other players playing with a plan of teamwork on basketball IQ. Therein lies the #1 faltering = the coaching, the preseason, season-long practices, where player development gets done, where scheme thinking gets ironed in, etc.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Chiozza is nowhere even remotely close to being the problem of this team. I'm talking the distance from here to the sun. If you've watched "every game" as you claimed you have, you'd know that.

It’s best to just let it go at this point :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you only read the red part in my post and didn't read the part where I said I have pretty much lost hope for this season. I was clearly making the point that teams can get cold and hot very quickly in basketball. You are a cutie for trying to call me out for something I didn't say though! :p
:lmao: he thinks hes talking to girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator