Firearm experts needed....

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
So then when you use it for self defense........... I just found it floating down my creek from the lake?

It's just dumbazz think.

Whats dumb is you thinking I would use that POS for self defense in the first place. I never even suggested I would do such a thing. I have several other weapons that would be much more effective than that monstrosity. However...if I HAD purchased that thing I damn sure wouldn't send it back and honor their 'recall'.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Wow.

I don't know what you've been smoking.

Or maybe you think I've gotten stupid.

I'm not in the least concerned about weight. I ain't carrying it.

The belt-fed 12 gauge of my dreams is vehicle mounted.

Think Mk 19 but firing semi-auto 12 gauge instead of 40mm grenades.

iu

iu

I could take down entire flocks of ducks from the comfort of my golf cart, or minivan. Imagine it.

It would be glorious.

You know what? Forget it. I want the 40mm. You know, in case I need to send up a bunch of emergency signal flares all at the same time. Will my government let me buy one? Belt fed semi-auto flare gun? Suh-weeeeet.

Alex.

I was gonna call you a pussy but you redeemed yourself with that last paragraph.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
On a more serious note, sold one of my ar10s this week. Sig 716 patrol. One of the few off the shelf weapons I own. Just don't shoot it much anymore. Paid 1475 for it 8 years ago. Sold it for 1350. Had 1500+ through it. My BIL works at the shop that bought it. He called me 2 days later and said someone just walked out with it for 1750. Told me the owner would have paid 16 for it. I told him to tell the owner I would have taken 12 lol.

Picked up a Beretta m9a0 from lawmens a few days ago. Prices have really dropped on them since the mil went to the sig. 483 shipped. Up until recently you couldn't touch those for under 670 before fees.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
On a more serious note, sold one of my ar10s this week. Sig 716 patrol. One of the few off the shelf weapons I own. Just don't shoot it much anymore. Paid 1475 for it 8 years ago. Sold it for 1350. Had 1500+ through it. My BIL works at the shop that bought it. He called me 2 days later and said someone just walked out with it for 1750. Told me the owner would have paid 16 for it. I told him to tell the owner I would have taken 12 lol.

Picked up a Beretta m9a0 from lawmens a few days ago. Prices have really dropped on them since the mil went to the sig. 483 shipped. Up until recently you couldn't touch those for under 670 before fees.

Love my 92S. A friend owned it at let me shoot it and I bought it from on the spot. Hard to miss with that gun. It's my nightstand gun, too big and heavy to CC. Put a lighter DA spring in it and some fluorescent paint on the sights. Once in a while I lust after a sexy new model but I still like the old gal. Plus she's part of the unregistered collection. ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Love my 92S. A friend owned it at let me shoot it and I bought it from on the spot. Hard to miss with that gun. It's my nightstand gun, too big and heavy to CC. Put a lighter DA spring in it and some fluorescent paint on the sights. Once in a while I lust after a sexy new model but I still like the old gal. Plus she's part of the unregistered collection. ;)
I'd be really careful with that lighter spring on the trigger.

sometimes you can get light primer strikes with those. if things go bump in the night you won't notice that have your trigger but you will notice if you pull the trigger and nothing goes boom.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd be really careful with that lighter spring on the trigger.

sometimes you can get light primer strikes with those. if things go bump in the night you won't notice that have your trigger but you will notice if you pull the trigger and nothing goes boom.
And that is exactly what happened. Light primer strikes. I went back to the stock spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator