First "drive" of the 2nd half

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Take the ball at the 25 after a touchback.
Davis run for 6.
Davis stuffed for -2
Complete pass to Powell for 6 yards to the 35.

Refs spot the ball short of the 35 even though you could see he clearly made the line to gain. I don't even think it was debatable, but certainly worth a look. And yet, what does our genius coaching staff do?

Well naturally the run the offense back onto the field to perform perhaps the worst "we're gonna go for it" feint in the history of football. Of course, nobody in the stadium thought they were actually going to snap the ball. I actually felt sorry for Franks standing out there bouncing up and down trying to simulate a snap. It was embarrassing.

So we take a 5 yard delay of game penalty and then punt the ball 25 yards down the field out of bounds. aTm gets a short field and promptly scores their only TD of the game to tie it at 10.

Perfect example of the utter incompetence of this clown staff. We need to flush these turds ASAP.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Why the booth did not look at the spot is beyond me. Still none of this would have made a difference. UF would have found a way to lose.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Believe me, I'm not pointing out a game changer. I'm pointing out one example of our incompetence and one example of the **** I'm sick of seeing around here.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Take the ball at the 25 after a touchback.
Davis run for 6.
Davis stuffed for -2
Complete pass to Powell for 6 yards to the 35.

Refs spot the ball short of the 35 even though you could see he clearly made the line to gain. I don't even think it was debatable, but certainly worth a look. And yet, what does our genius coaching staff do?

Well naturally the run the offense back onto the field to perform perhaps the worst "we're gonna go for it" feint in the history of football. Of course, nobody in the stadium thought they were actually going to snap the ball. I actually felt sorry for Franks standing out there bouncing up and down trying to simulate a snap. It was embarrassing.

So we take a 5 yard delay of game penalty and then punt the ball 25 yards down the field out of bounds. aTm gets a short field and promptly scores their only TD of the game to tie it at 10.

Perfect example of the utter incompetence of this clown staff. We need to flush these turds ASAP.
I was just about to post the same thing. Has Mac challenged a single call all year?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was especially entertained by DeathBeth and her accomplice in the booth babbling about the yellow line on the TV when they're trying to get to the 35 after a touchback.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
We don't like the O on the field, why challenge a spot and keep them out there?

We were already playing to run the clock by then anyway.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We coach scared . We play scared every ****ing Saturday . Dreadful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator