Fishing Videos, Pics and Stories

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely killer fish. That wahoo is a best.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox, that Hoo was 72 lbs. Caught that on a spinning/pitch rod with mono leader. Lucky hook set and 45 minutes later he was in the boat.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox, that Hoo was 72 lbs. Caught that on a spinning/pitch rod with mono leader. Lucky hook set and 45 minutes later he was in the boat.
Good God! That is a monster. You could eat on that for months.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And is that a big gag grouper? I caught a 53 pounder off Destin in 1992. How big was that one?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those are cute Brad.

That top pic is a once in a lifetime trout for NC. Caught him near the Davidson hatchery. There are thousands in there, but they are uber smart because they are fished all day, everyday. I got lucky that day.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
That top pic is a once in a lifetime trout for NC. Caught him near the Davidson hatchery. There are thousands in there, but they are uber smart because they are fished all day, everyday. I got lucky that day.
Just ribbing you Brad. Those are nice fish. I haven't fly fished in forever. Been thinking about getting a fly rod for salt water fishing.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just ribbing you Brad. Those are nice fish. I haven't fly fished in forever. Been thinking about getting a fly rod for salt water fishing.

:lol: I know. Maybe this bad girl will redeem myself back from my Oregon days. I fileted her 2 minutes after this pic and ate a mouthful of fresh roe and salmon meat.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
image.jpeg I was pleasantly surprised at how good this shark tasted. I was throwing up my brains, and the instant this sucker hit.... the sickness disappeared.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A childhood friend of mine has a website some of you guys might be interested in...Salt Strong. They do online fishing tournaments with pictures of fish caught, have fishing tips and videos, do weekly fishing reports and have some pretty cool fishing gear. 2 brothers started the site and they're both great people. Check them out if you can!

www.saltstrong.com

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doctors Inlet in Orange Park when I was nine. 22lb striped bass on a 6 pound line. Trilene sent me tons of free crap.
image.jpeg

We use to camp at Rodman Dam. I loved bluegill fishing in the Oklawaha. One day, all the blue gill disappeared. This pike swims right up. I put the smalles blue gill back on my hook and set it in the water. That pike hit it like a lightening bolt. He was good eatin.

image.jpeg

Be gentle. I was just a dorky kid. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.