Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
6.27 pounds this morning.

image.jpg

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Went to Guana this am and damn skunk hit me, sort of, not one bite. Couldn’t even get a shrimp stolen.

Nice bass!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is that your wife's hat?
Yes, and every time I wear it I catch a monster.

That's my fourth biggest bass of all time, and you can tell instantly when you have a 5+ bass on the line. That fish pulled out quite a bit of drag; I thought I had finally broken the 7-pound mark. Alas, that fish was long (22 inches) but too slim for that. It's possible this was a female who had recently laid her eggs.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ni
Yes, and every time I wear it I catch a monster.

That's my fourth biggest bass of all time, and you can tell instantly when you have a 5+ bass on the line. That fish pulled out quite a bit of drag; I thought I had finally broken the 7-pound mark. Alas, that fish was long (22 inches) but too slim for that. It's possible this was a female who had recently laid her eggs.
Nice bass, congrats.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to leave this thread before I tell you in multiple ways to go screw yourself. I've forgotten more about bass fishing than you know. I sure as hell know about bass weights. That picture doesn't even remotely do the fish justice.

I would recommend highly that you don't respond to this post with yet another smart-ass, know-it-all remark. Highly.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox knew it was time to quit, once he caught one bigger than the one that got away.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Forgot all about that. I'm still questioning those weights. The difference is I actually weighed my fish while you held yours a inch from the camera and claimed 10 pounders without a scale within 50 miles.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
That's quite a cooler of fish.
For sure but I was out f the money in every category, big trout took a 20 inch fish to place, big red took 5lb 4 oz to pace and aggregate of 5 trout one red and 15 Spanish was way out of reach since I didn't have a Red or Spanish.
I did however win a $300 visa gift card and got a dang good free sea food meal. Fun Time for my family.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For sure but I was out f the money in every category, big trout took a 20 inch fish to place, big red took 5lb 4 oz to pace and aggregate of 5 trout one red and 15 Spanish was way out of reach since I didn't have a Red or Spanish.
I did however win a $300 visa gift card and got a dang good free sea food meal. Fun Time for my family.
Do you fly your Gatorchatter pirate flag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb