Fishing Videos, Pics and Stories

RiverRat

Gone fishing
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Fisherman my ass
Caught what I thought was a Pompano but found out it was a Jack when I cleaned it and saw the bloody meat

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had River Rat meet me at the Vilano boat ramp and we fished at and near the St Augustine inlet. It was nice putting a name to a face and had a fun day fishing with Rat. Big Tarpon were around , but I could only net small finger mullet. We mainly jigged live shrimp around rocks. We wound up with 4 reds, 3 big lady fish, 3 Flounder, 4 mangos, 1 jack, 1 puppy drum, and 1 stingray. 3 Flounder and 1 mango in the box for dinner this week. It was a beautiful day on the water and we were done by 2pm and able to get out before afternoon storms hit.

Attachments

• 20220814_081611.jpg
    20220814_081611.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

RiverRat

Gone fishing
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I had River Rat meet me at the Vilano boat ramp and we fished at and near the St Augustine inlet. It was nice putting a name to a face and had a fun day fishing with Rat. Big Tarpon were around , but I could only net small finger mullet, and we bought some live shrimp. We mainly jigged live shrimp around rocks. We wound up with 4 reds, 3 big lady fish, 3 Flounder, 4 mangos, 1 jack, 1 puppy drum, and 1 stingray. 3 Flounder and 1 mango in the box for dinner this week. It was a beautiful day on the water and we were done by 2pm and able to get out before afternoon storms hit.
Had a great day on the water with Salt and learned a few things as well. Salt schooled me up on jigging shrimp for flounder which I had never done before.
Thanks Salt for a great fishing trip, I owe you a trip out of Steinhatchee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    yyz311