Fishing Videos, Pics and Stories

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I’m sitting on the bridge this morning (without sunglasses) and found two baby gators in the pond. This one got a little snack off the bank. He keeps swimming around and watching me.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
293608123_10225607161678522_6522099178711501906_n.jpg 8 miles off of Fernandina today. 35lb barracuda. We fought a 9 ft shark for well over an hour and kevin got f few pictures............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
actually that guy is the legend.........Terry Lacoss ESPN fishing champion, writer and guide. Writes for Florida Sportsman. He is 80. Im a kid compared to him.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are in Steinhatchee scalloping this week. It’s the best year I have seen in quite a while. We have limited both South and North. We had two boats limit today in one spot , never had to move/ re-anchor.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
We are in Steinhatchee scalloping this week. It’s the best year I have seen in quite a while. We have limited both South and North. We had two boats limit today in one spot , never had to move/ re-anchor.

Have you been to horseshoe where the 8"-10" shrimp are being netted?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I miss being down there, but this is when I can make a little money renting out my place. We’re going back to to your neck of the woods in Aug.
Did you help look for the guys that went missing out of the air boat?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I miss being down there, but this is when I can make a little money renting out my place. We’re going back to to your neck of the woods in Aug.
Did you help look for the guys that went missing out of the air boat?
No, I did not hear about it until the next day. We had to dodge quite a few storms, and got caught in one pretty good one. Rain was coming in sideways. Hit me up when your here in August and maybe we can meet up and fish.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Took my family over to Beaufort, SC/Hilton Head Island, SC last week to see my middle daughter. She arranged to have her general manager take us out fishing. Since the ocean was a bit rough he took us inshore fishing. Each of us managed to catch multiple sharks. They were all very small juveniles so we released them all. Fun times though...

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
No, I did not hear about it until the next day. We had to dodge quite a few storms, and got caught in one pretty good one. Rain was coming in sideways. Hit me up when your here in August and maybe we can meet up and fish.
Hey Salt in town for the rest of the month let’s wet a hook sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb