Fix your leaking toilet - it's really easy, they said

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It would seem that the issue is far more serious than the thread indicates. If it was my house a professional would have to be brought in to fix the issue, unless I wanted to sell and move. Just saying and of course being retired I can devote time to such, but even when working I would do the same.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would seem that the issue is far more serious than the thread indicates. If it was my house a professional would have to be brought in to fix the issue, unless I wanted to sell and move. Just saying and of course being retired I can devote time to such, but even when working I would do the same.
:facepalm:

You guys have gone off the deep end.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Give it time. Roots grow into trees. In a few years, maybe a decade, you can have the best treehouse in the neighborhood..

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
:facepalm:

You guys have gone off the deep end.

Perhaps but when your foundation show cracks from the roots applying pressure to it you might be sorry you did not do something. Just saying!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps but when your foundation show cracks from the roots applying pressure to it you might be sorry you did not do something. Just saying!!!
:crazy:

I’ll bet every house in Florida has tons of tree roots under it.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
:crazy:

I’ll bet every house in Florida has tons of tree roots under it.

Not every and of course it is quite different when they are in your plumbing that is embedded in your foundation, assuming you have a slab.

Some gated communities don't have very big trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.