Floating the unthinkable....can FSU roll in and win?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Try not to think too much about this. What would happen if the train-wreck Noles rolled into the Swamp and beat our beloved Gators? Could we hit a million posts over the course of two days?

Discuss.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes, but it’s not likely to happen.

They’re an awful team in every facet of the game, other than dancing and dehydration.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Something tells me if it got us to the one million post mark, you'd be ok with it.
Something tells me I should ban you for life. No one hates the Noles more than I do.

We'll hit a million in January no matter what happens, dork.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
As fans this is on us to do better, to work harder, to let nothing get in our way......to a million posts

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Try not to think too much about this. What would happen if the train-wreck Noles rolled into the Swamp and beat our beloved Gators? Could we hit a million posts over the course of two days?

Discuss.

Yes. FSU DBs won't drop those ill-advised pik-six throws by Trask he is wont to uncork on occasion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is an actual discussion about the game, tards.

What will FSU's game plan beat to beat UF?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If this team comes out flat like they did last year against Missouri? Yes, now it all depends on how these players respond to now knowing that there goal of winning the East is officially done. Do we come out and play with pride for our seniors and gator nation, or do we mope around and keep fsucks in the game

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm hoping since it's a rivalry and at home, that our team will come out on fire. Healthy Zu and Greenard, should terrorize their weak o-line. As long as our secondary hold up, we should be ok.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
You're blaming Trask for our problems, the only bright spot on the team?

Must be a Franks guy. Sick.

Fake news. Not blaming anyone. FTR, I' ve liked Trask ever since Spurrier endorsed him in his first year at UF and have called for him to win the Heisman long b4 this season.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be pretty catastrophic. Some jobs would be lost. Friendships ended. This site would become a QVC outpost specializing in vintage toys. I try not to think in these terms.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly this is a game that Mullen can't afford to lose, just like the Scum game. He has to keep his foot on the throat of our in-state rivals while he can.

Last edited:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
FSU could come in with tons of emotion to win for haggins (esp if named as coach) nothing to lose. If we come out with the usual malaise.....it could get ugly. they have much better than Mizzou.

Maybe we have some game strategy and scheme planning at work

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their whole offense is basically throw the ball up for grabs and hope for PI. Starvin Marvin is going to be running for his life.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
As long as we get pressure on their QB and stuff the run, we should win easily I believe. As long as we're not sloppy with the ball either.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not a big fan of CDM, so a loss to Fsucks in 2 weeks would be cause for termination, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.