Floating the unthinkable....can FSU roll in and win?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The noles can wish in one hand and chit in the other. See which one gets filled first.
You just thought we were loud against the War Eagles Bring your ear plugs!!!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Can we merge this terrible thread into the game thread please and thank you

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Try not to think too much about this. What would happen if the train-wreck Noles rolled into the Swamp and beat our beloved Gators? Could we hit a million posts over the course of two days?

Discuss.

BHG may burn to the ground. Steve Russell, Pat Dooley, Andreu, and Crucial will all tell everyone how good FSU is and we should be lining up to perform acts on Mullen for keeping it as close as he did (no matter the spread). Personally, if we lost, a LOT of people need to be let go and I am even talking about how technically scholly's are annual contracts.

Could it happen? Possibly, Akers may be one of the best backs we have faced and they have arm talent. They do have a comparable oline to ours.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
BHG may burn to the ground. Steve Russell, Pat Dooley, Andreu, and Crucial will all tell everyone how good FSU is and we should be lining up to perform acts on Mullen for keeping it as close as he did (no matter the spread). Personally, if we lost, a LOT of people need to be let go and I am even talking about how technically scholly's are annual contracts.

Could it happen? Possibly, Akers may be one of the best backs we have faced and they have arm talent. They do have a comparable oline to ours.
He’s not better than Swift and Swift runs behind an OL that’s 10x better. I’m not too worried about their rushing attack.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
He’s not better than Swift and Swift runs behind an OL that’s 10x better. I’m not too worried about their rushing attack.

I'm not saying he's the best, but definitely top 3 in my opinion. Their line is awful. I really do think we should blow them out, figured I'd just give a how it could happen in a few sentences.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's rushing offense is 95th in the country. Passing offense is 34th. Total offense is one spot above ours, they average about a yard more per game. And this is against their marshmallow soft schedule. I was more worried about Kentucky.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you must be blind. You think bc we beat vandy and mizzo, teams with a combined 7 wins between them we are playing well? We can't run the football at all, against anyone. Against anyone decent our defense is awful. Return game non existent. Offensive playcalling has been frustrating consistently, downright maddening periodically, I could go on. You actually watch this team and think, "wow, we look really good?" Seriously? :facepalm:

Edit - why am I surprised? You're the same dude who defended butters and chump right up until they got fired. We still love you tho old Haus.

Your memory is as flawed as your reasoning...... We are playing so bad that both major polls moved us up to #10 today. Damm, those pollsters are stupid or drunk......

##### I hung with muschump too long but I finally saw the light and publicly called for his firing..... butters I never liked but I thought he should have a chance, the Greir mess was the end for me... So you are wrong about me hanging on and defending both till the end. :bart:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Your memory is as flawed as your reasoning...... We are playing so bad that both major polls moved us up to #10 today. Damm, those pollsters are stupid or drunk......

##### I hung with muschump too long but I finally saw the light and publicly called for his firing..... butters I never liked but I thought he should have a chance, the Greir mess was the end for me... So you are wrong about me hanging on and defending both till the end. :bart:
You're right, the number next to our name means we're great. All of us will just have to ignore our lying eyes.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Poor deuce. He still thinks UF is in the NC hunt. Not this year, old hoss. Not this year.

NC, not me, I never thought we were that good but we are 1 very winnable game away from a 10 win regular season and somehow many posters think that's terrible. My how quickly some forget the utter futility of 8 of the last 10 years.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try not to think too much about this. What would happen if the train-wreck Noles rolled into the Swamp and beat our beloved Gators? Could we hit a million posts over the course of two days?

Discuss.
So you're actively rooting for this to happen. Shameless.

Egor's Assistant

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This is an actual discussion about the game, tards.

What will FSU's game plan beat to beat UF?
This thread was high-jacked. It's an imposter, a fraud, a scam. I started the real, real official game thread weeks ago. This thread is doomed. It's a freakin' shambles. Like attracts like, king-tard.

Egor's Assistant

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Generally I agree, but what I mean by "unthinkable" is the fact we have been laughing at FSU for a year now, chronicling every failure on a daily basis. Having them come into the Swamp and beat us under these circumstances would cause a meltdown of proportions that would be difficult to describe. It might crash the site.
Well, they are recently improved at the Head Coach position.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only people worried about them coming to town is the seafood counter at Publix.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
. . . anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be tied up and forced to watch Hilary Clinton undress for 48 hours straight
You're a heartless, merciless bastard to even come up with that scenario.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.