Floating the unthinkable....can FSU roll in and win?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That was a pretty good comeback. But I’m sure AR is familiar with having come on his back, so that makes sense.
ywWGeak.gif

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think we'll be fine. Although this Gator team scares me because of how ****ty we typically start off games. It'd be good to start fast and end any doubt early.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I guess the Gatewood one is worse. It’s clear he shouldn’t be allowed to make threads. Hes the Jerry Jones of message boards. Way past his prime. He’s running off new posters by the droves.
You complain once more about thread titles and you're going to be MIA for a while. A long while.

I gave the power back to you and you're STILL b!tching.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You complain once more about thread titles and you're going to be MIA for a while. A long while.

I gave the power back to you and you're STILL b!tching.
can you pinpoint and find anywhere in that quote where I said anything about titles? Take a chill pill and go play with your cats

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Try not to think too much about this. What would happen if the train-wreck Noles rolled into the Swamp and beat our beloved Gators? Could we hit a million posts over the course of two days?

Discuss.
I tried, but found I could not help but think about it too much.Thanks a-lot.:gah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator