Floating vertical bar on website

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure when this showed up. But I just noticed it today. This function is awesome. Now I don't have to find the links at the top of the page to go through different forums. It just scrolls wherever I go and gives me a quick access to the common forums.

Thanks Ox!

Here's a screenshot in case nobody knows I'm talking about. This is on my iPhone.

URL%5D

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I kept wondering what the hell the jingling noise was at the top of my moniter as I was sitting at the puter and finally realized it those those silly xmas balls or whatever the hell they are. Don't you have to placate all groups in america now during the season so as not to offend anyone? LOL. Rest assured as a non religious Jew, I won't report you!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That bar is a pain in azz on mobile. Errrrrrtime I try to "like" a post, it's in the way.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That bar is a pain in azz on mobile. Errrrrrtime I try to "like" a post, it's in the way.

I think it's awesome. I only use the website on mobile and it's made moving between forums 1000 times easier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Would it help if it was higher or lower on the page? Or even on the left side?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure when this showed up. But I just noticed it today. This function is awesome. Now I don't have to find the links at the top of the page to go through different forums. It just scrolls wherever I go and gives me a quick access to the common forums.

Thanks Ox!

Here's a screenshot in case nobody knows I'm talking about. This is on my iPhone.
URL%5D

Glad to see you've finally abandoned Tap-a-Talk

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're a miserable POS. It sits in the middle of the page on mobile. It never moves from the center so don't scroll down so far it's in your way of the "Like" button.

Sep 29, 2015

Thanks Ox!

URL%5D

I always thought it was some link to malware or shady advertiser. Lord knows Ox is willing to allow any sheistery internet scofflaw into our desolate outpost in order to make an extra buck.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure how it's a pain in the ass. It's grayed out until you click it. The only thing that it blocks is the dislike button. But to your point Ox, maybe the left-hand side would make it better since it wouldn't technically block anything.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can also add extra buttons if anyone else thinks another commonly-used link would be helpful.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay it's on the left. Waiting for reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb