Florida Basketball lands 4 star combo guard Eric Hester

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n261271 said:
I can't believe I'm defending Law...but anyway...I'm pretty sure his point is he cares so little about basketball he's never heard of a combo guard, period. I'll admit the term is unfamiliar to me also. Even though I will watch basketball if the Gators are playing on TV or somewhere I can pick it up. But that's all the basketball I ever watch.

Correct Navet. UF fans go on autopilot towards football, especially as football practice and future recruits are the
excitement. But UF fans hit autopilot towards basketball (baseball, softball) when they seem on course for the
SEC champs & NCAA final 4.

So any threads about "other sports" is a disappointment when the title doesn't "warn" us it ain't about FB. I admit
I was confused by combo-guard, hoping it was some dual-position OL big hog. Still, once I got it, I embraced it as
feel-good news.

Thanks for posting that news. In my mind's storage closet, I'm thinking White will be "in the mold of" Donovan.
Getting some "fancy" ball handlers with a punishing outside shot is great -- especially with the under-the-basket
huge guys we've now got.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n261375 said:
He had 14 other offers, including Louisville, Wich. St, Toothless, Mizzou, A&M, Miami etc (decent teams).
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...QDBHNlYwNzcg--

I'm sorry. What I meant was that this is the first player Mike white offered. Very impressed that he was able to target and get the first guy he put the full court press on. Also this kid is considered by some as the best defender in this class

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Also, Louisville was after this kid very hard and he was considered a Louisville lean until white started to go after him this hard.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n261380 said:
I'm sorry. What I meant was that this is the first player Mike white offered. Very impressed that he was able to target and get the first guy he put the full court press on. Also this kid is considered by some as the best defender in this class

ctfUI.gif

Sorry I misinterpreted.
:chomp:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In spite of some jackasses in here, welcome to UF son, Go Gators!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n261146 said:
Combo guard? Is that a hairstyle? A combo block with the center?

A cylindrical tube of cracker, pretzel, or tortilla, available with various fillings?

Attachments

• conv_4111.jpg
    conv_4111.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 17

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great recruiting job by White. Hopefully he can land a few big guys now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator