Florida blows first game of SEC Tournament to Arkansas

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UK's Alexander first thing in post-game victory-interview to question: "To what do you attribute your team's sharp performance today?" "Well, we just wanted to play better than we did against Florida. We were too complacent against Florida."

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On the plus side, teams seem to be shooting well in this arena. That suggest a ready UF team could have a good offensive night.
I beg to differ on this point Insti. Aside from MSUs first game and both the Bama games, nobody's shot better than 42% (ky).
UTs currently beating the previously hot shooting MSU 31-24 at the half and they're shooting 33% and 32% respectively. Let's hope the rims loosen up a little for the good guys in the night cap, but I suspect the better defense wins the game and that should be the Gators.
:chomp:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I beg to differ on this point Insti. Aside from MSUs first game and both the Bama games, nobody's shot better than 42% (ky).
UTs currently beating the previously hot shooting MSU 31-24 at the half and they're shooting 33% and 32% respectively. Let's hope the rims loosen up a little for the good guys in the night cap, but I suspect the better defense wins the game and that should be the Gators.

Ok, I did not look up the box scores, it was just based on my impression from watching the game. I am a big advocate of looking at the numbers to see what actually happened.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The most important thing to remember about this game is you won't think a bit about it Sunday evening.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
There are some crazy tight rims just watching the first couple of days so far. Hopefully we swish

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 13-10 at the under 16 timeout. Fast pace to start. Egor with 2 deep 3pters but missed an uncontested layup. Need to get locked in on defense

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This is great to get the under 16 at 14 something on the clock. UF wants to wear these guys down this game.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 18-12 at the under 12 timeout. Slowed down a little on both sides the last 4 minutes. Some good d on both sides. Ballard still coming up short on 3pters

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator