Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We're winning all of them.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He’s a Bruce Pearl disciple, which means he’s moral scum and a crook by associating with that mouth breathing POS. We’ll be on probation eventually thanks to Stricklin and his unvetted hire.

Go ahead and kneel before the Golden child if you want, your choice.
So, kinda like Billy Donovan being a moral scum and crook Pitino disciple... got it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So, kinda like Billy Donovan being a moral scum and crook Pitino disciple... got it.
Billy pushed the envelope recruiting wise when he was young. I think he soon realized he’d much rather coach guys with character than the typical sh*threads you often get with HS hoops stars.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Billy pushed the envelope recruiting wise when he was young. I think he soon realized he’d much rather coach guys with character than the typical sh*threads you often get with HS hoops stars.
No, no, no! Billy was scum for associating with scum!!! ;)

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
If we can go 2-2 in these next 4 I will be ecstatic….ironically the most winnable game is probably @UK

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If we can go 2-2 in these next 4 I will be ecstatic….ironically the most winnable game is probably @UK
They are all winnable and all losable. I watched K St lose to Iowa State the other night. We obviously will have to shoot well and hope the opponent shoots below their average by playing good defense, but it's not like we will be playing the Dream Team.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
They are all winnable and all losable. I watched K St lose to Iowa State the other night. We obviously will have to shoot well and hope the opponent shoots below their average by playing good defense, but it's not like we will be playing the Dream Team.

True....I just meant winnable as in UK seems to be the weakest of the 4....even though we only win once every 20 years at Rupp it seems

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I like Golden. FFS its is first year and he has all kinds of new players trying to get some chemistry going. Let him hang aroud a few years and see where this goes.......
:burn:
IF we win two of those four Im dancing in the street with happy feet...........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I had forgotten I had typed that........knew it would be a trigger. Milkman? I have two stories. One when I was about 5 they still delivered milk. IN glass bottles. I dropped one (always a morning person) in the kitchen trying to be helpful and put it in the fridge. Then few years later they had a milkman at our beach place. We would have him deliver milk and juice while we stayed at the beach for 2 weeks. Years later he became a family friend after dad bought a bar/marina in that same locale..........I think the story was he was a college grad that hated the white collar world and loved being the milk man. (insert joke here).......

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I had forgotten I had typed that........knew it would be a trigger. Milkman? I have two stories. One when I was about 5 they still delivered milk. IN glass bottles. I dropped one (always a morning person) in the kitchen trying to be helpful and put it in the fridge. Then few years later they had a milkman at our beach place. We would have him deliver milk and juice while we stayed at the beach for 2 weeks. Years later he became a family friend after dad bought a bar/marina in that same locale..........I think the story was he was a college grad that hated the white collar world and loved being the milk man. (insert joke here).......
In Detroit, in the early '70's, we still had both Borden and Twin Pines (local) delivering milk in the neighborhood. Us Yankees still had "milk chutes" on the side of the house... Twin Pines had a creepy assed clown named "Milky" in their commercials... I'm pretty sure the "milk" was spiked...
20220919_173144.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Oh i bet :grin:

And you think me poking you is me being triggered? You give yourself too much credit corch :lol:
None proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty.............I will ask my brother his name. I only lived down there (Venice area) for a year but Mike stayed a few years......I can almost see his face. 15 years ago I could remember almost everyone from my past (remember I taught over a 1000 kids) but oldtimers is settling in.........ignorance is bliss and when it aint a little rum helps..........

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
None proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty.............I will ask my brother his name. I only lived down there (Venice area) for a year but Mike stayed a few years......I can almost see his face. 15 years ago I could remember almost everyone from my past (remember I taught over a 1000 kids) but oldtimers is settling in.........ignorance is bliss and when it aint a little rum helps..........
Guilty dog barks first, Coach... guilty dog barks first... What's up with yer high falutin' Yankee soundin' words?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
In Detroit, in the early '70's, we still had both Borden and Twin Pines (local) delivering milk in the neighborhood. Us Yankees still had "milk chutes" on the side of the house... Twin Pines had a creepy assed clown named "Milky" in their commercials... I'm pretty sure the "milk" was spiked...
View attachment 53978
Sorry, but with that creepy azz advertising campaign I would assume the magic in their milk was that it was spiked alright. With Milky’s spunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb