Gator Baseball Florida breaks ground on $65 million baseball stadium

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I realize it's just a sh!tty little baseball project, but I'm at the same time struck by the irony of it all. Baseball gets a brand-new stadium while football continues to be played in an ancient facility.

Seriously, Florida Field when you get down to it, improvements and all, is still an old dump.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well....at ,least they got rid of the urine troughs in the mens rooms....those were the days
They never bothered me. More pissing per square foot generally meant getting in and out faster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I realize it's just a sh!tty little baseball project, but I'm at the same time struck by the irony of it all. Baseball gets a brand-new stadium while football continues to be played in an ancient facility.

Seriously, Florida Field when you get down to it, improvements and all, is still an old dump.
Hire two baseball ADs let them rule for thirty years and what do you get?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Don't post this type of stuff. The recruits read it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't post this type of stuff. The recruits read it.
Are you out of your mind? do you REALLY think those PAID recruiters dont already have pics of everything to negatively recruit us? Have you noticed if recruits never say the slightest positive think about our facilties? And if they do mention it, the answer (polite) is "it's really old." OUR PLAYERS say the other recruits and recruiters call it Section 8 Housing off the record.

If you REALLY want to help the program, you arent going to do it by trying to polish a turd. Start calling, writing, emailing whatever the AD and demanding they proceed w facilities right GD now. Not shovel time years down the road, maybe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They never bothered me. More pissing per square foot generally meant getting in and out faster.
Yeah, 50/50 whether the drunk moron beside you pissed on your shoes, knee whatever. No thanks.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Are you out of your mind? do you REALLY think those PAID recruiters dont already have pics of everything to negatively recruit us? Have you noticed if recruits never say the slightest positive think about our facilties? And if they do mention it, the answer (polite) is "it's really old." OUR PLAYERS say the other recruits and recruiters call it Section 8 Housing off the record.

If you REALLY want to help the program, you arent going to do it by trying to polish a turd. Start calling, writing, emailing whatever the AD and demanding they proceed w facilities right GD now. Not shovel time years down the road, maybe.
You missed my sarcasm font Donk.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mini-poll. When you go in a public bathroom and there's a low and high urinal, which one do you typically select? Does splashback enter your thinking?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was more concerned about splashback.
Hell, it's all the same right? Piss on your shoes or knees is piss on your shoes or knees.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mini-poll. When you go in a public bathroom and there's a low and high urinal, which one do you typically select? Does splashback enter your thinking?
I have to go low. With those high ones, sometimes I hit water.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
High one...so I can just lay it across the porcelain.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, it's all the same right? Piss on your shoes or knees is piss on your shoes or knees.
True, although I tend not to worry if I step in it. I figure it'll eventually wear off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator