Florida Election Hacking

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gatoravatara, May 17, 2019.

1. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $867
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / -820
    This guy is supppsed to be the guru of Florida elections.

2. Gator515151

Gator515151 Well-Known Member
    2018 Pick 'Em Champ

Oxbucks:
    $2,588
    Ratings:
    +2,111 / -19
    I am not up with this but do we know if the hacking was to favor Republicans? Seems to me there was more Democrat shenanigans going on at the time than Republican. Of course the MSM would leave out details if so is why I ask.

3. Durty South Swamp

Durty South Swamp doodley doodley doo!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,074
    Ratings:
    +13,816 / -201
    yes, 10 trumper ballots (and this just an assumption for av's sake since there's zero info about what was written on those ballots) in a county that goes nearly 100% red every election cycle clearly tipped the scales for old donnie. av finally nailed it. bravo.

:facepalm:

4. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $867
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / -820
    This is being run out of UF. Hes the expert. I hope they have paper back up ballots.

5. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $867
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / -820
    I think the next elections, Russia will interfere again, but on behalf of the Dems instead.

6. G. Gordon Gator

G. Gordon Gator Intrepid Chauvinist
    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,633
    Ratings:
    +1,656 / -69
    Instead? They interfered on behalf of Democrats the last time. They got you lefties all fired up and energized by ostensibly interfering on behalf of Trump, but making it fairly obvious that they did it, thereby giving you guys a reason to gripe and question the legitimacy of the results. Just think, if it wasn't for them, y'all would've had to accept that President Trump was elected fair and square. God forbid, right?

The few-hundred-thousand dollars' worth of Facebook ads and whatnot that the Russians bought were a drop in the bucket -- like Jared Kushner said, he was spending more than that on legitimate campaign advertising on a daily basis. The stuff that was done by the Russians didn't really have any measurable impact on the outcome of the election, but the general idea that "the Russians interfered" has sowed tremendous discord and weakened our sense of national unity. That was their plan all along.