Sep 24, 2015
[video=youtube;awWFxD_Mw_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awWFxD_Mw_s[/video]

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to see these since I watch on TV. Love hearing Mic's commentary on the big plays!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n306619 said:
Love Mac's pregame speech.

Ohh My ... that pregame Mctalk : "what you've been through" = Mac references the "MessedChomp debacle". Oh My !
Thanx Midwest.

Is it my imagination .. or do these Gators' legs look like they're better at body-balance and pick-'em-up running
= especially seen in slo-mo on Davis' INT. Mac's got them electrified. For years-again we should be undefeated
in the Swamp. There is no Muschmire to bog our players down ... Mac's pulled us all out of the quicksand =
= deserves a McThanx.

Suggestion : Whenever us GC posters wish to thank HC McElwain just put a McThanx.
GC could become known for it, showing a slack-lack of GSMB. This GC is a "rebirth" just
like our McGators.

Gotta add a thanx to SGG for posting that video compilation.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
rogdochar;n306643 said:
Ohh My ... that pregame Mctalk : "what you've been through" = Mac references the "MessedChomp debacle". Oh My !
Thanx Midwest.

Is it my imagination .. or do these Gators' legs look like they're better at body-balance and pick-'em-up running
= especially seen in slo-mo on Davis' INT. Mac's got them electrified. For years-again we should be undefeated
in the Swamp. There is no Muschmire to bog our players down ... Mac's pulled us all out of the quicksand =
= deserves a McThanx.

Suggestion : Whenever us GC posters wish to thank HC McElwain just put a McThanx.
GC could become known for it, showing a slack-lack of GSMB. This GC is a "rebirth" just
like our McGators.

Gotta add a thanx to SGG for posting that video compilation.

Rog, I'm not sure what it is with dentists, but you're Rogisms remind me of sayings by my dad, who is a retired dentist.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n306924 said:
Rog, I'm not sure what it is with dentists, but you're Rogisms remind me of sayings by my dad, who is a retired dentist.

It's all the years around that laughing gas.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
…. or perm-brain narcosis from down too long, too deep. I violated the Navy decompression tables many times in my
youth.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love the shots of Mac, I can see more of now why these guys are playing hard for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.