Gator Baseball Florida - FSU baseball

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gators win game 2 by a score of 1-0.

FSU had runners on first and third with one out in the 9th but couldn't get the runner home.

Another big win for the good guys.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Did they get rid of the aluminum bats in college? 1-0 is crazy for a college score .........

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Good pitching ALWAYS beats good hitting

Go Gators

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Always nice to beat the suckHOLES. Yes they eliminated the 100% aluminum bat and it is a composite type. It makes the game more interesting and less of the 16-12 games. But tonite was great pitching by both teams and the park is ginormous. Byrne was a little shaky but got the job done. Could have been a little spent from Sunday but with 2 whole days rest before Vandy comes to town he will be fine.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Byrnes is a stud. It’s a luxury to have a guy you can always count on to close the game even if it’s 1+ innings.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And just for good measure

FSU-Clown.jpg

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Great game to watch if you like pitching. The FSU guy was great, too. Just a key hit bu Langworthy was the difference. 12 out of the last 13 UF/FSU matchups have gone to the gators.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators have now WON 7 in a row vs FSU and 12 out of 13. FSU Owned and Destroyed by UF. Short thread since we won, so sorry Haters. Go Gators!!

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Great game to watch if you like pitching. The FSU guy was great, too. Just a key hit bu Langworthy was the difference. 12 out of the last 13 UF/FSU matchups have gone to the gators.

The FSU pitcher (Karp) also took the L in the first game. :loser:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Gators have now WON 7 in a row vs FSU and 12 out of 13. FSU Owned and Destroyed by UF. Short thread since we won, so sorry Haters. Go Gators!!

That's not a quality statement. We all love the Gators, except Eli of course. The fact that this BB team is playing so well, and representing so well, is a joy to behold. Go Gators! Oh, and the SOW can pucker up and kiss my Gator ass at every opportunity that presents itself.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I dunno -- maybe it was just me -- but watching the replay of the game late last night it seemed at times to be a slobber-fest for Mike Martin. And at one point, it was like oh by the way, the Gators have a coach too. I guess that made the Gator win even sweeter.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno -- maybe it was just me -- but watching the replay of the game late last night it seemed at times to be a slobber-fest for Mike Martin. And at one point, it was like oh by the way, the Gators have a coach too. I guess that made the Gator win even sweeter.
Makes sense they would talk up the long time coach with all the national titles.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sully has beaten the Canes 25 of 31 and FSU12 of the last 13. Two huge rivals that have great baseball tradition and great success against UF prior to Sully. He has also been the roadblock of these programs often in the postseason. Some people here actually wanted this guy fired.
:lmao2:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sully has beaten the Canes 25 of 31 and FSU12 of the last 13. Two huge rivals that have great baseball tradition and great success against UF prior to Sully. He has also been the roadblock of these programs often in the postseason. Some people here actually wanted this guy fired.
Some of the posters here have never been mistaken for rational, level-headed people.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the umpire had an unusually large strike zone for both teams.
That last strike out of the game was kinda low but it looked like it hovered over the corner of the plate. Thats really the only part of the game i saw but could see how it could be argued

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Sully should get a lifetime contract. Im content with baseball

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator