Recruiting Florida Gators impress the younger Imatorbhebhe

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
2016 receiver Josh Imatorbhebhe (6-2, 202, Suwanee, GA North Gwinnett) visited the Florida Gators this weekend but unlike most 2016 prospects he stayed the whole weekend in Gainesville.

The reason behind that was that Imatorbhebhe was in town with his older brother 2015 tight end Daniel Imatorbhebhe who was on an official visit to Florida and the younger brother enjoyed his visit to see the Florida Gators defeat the Kentucky Wildcats.

“It was great, it was a really good experience,” Imatorbhebhe said. “I think their win against Kentucky kind of showed how they don’t give up and...

Read the rest here: Florida Gators impress the younger Imatorbhebhe

More...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't pronounce this guys name

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im-ator- bay-bay phonetic spelling. By the way, most think now he's flipping and little bro will come with so you might want to practice.;)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I swear Sonoma is hands down the most informed poster here lol. I'm going to stump you one of these days.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao: Never! I cheat ! lol. actually T back in 86-87 I was in country for 15 months in the Congo and Angola. Took about 6 months or so but on top of the recon we were doing we had a lot of interaction with the friendly natives so We all got able to pronounce a lot of African names. Don't ask me to spell them but I can pronounce them and sound them out. As a matter of fact I had a LT. from Intel try to ream me out because he asked me to spell out the names for him and I told him I didn't have a clue and he could get off his ass and spell it out himself. LoL . the moron turn red and tried to ream me and my Sgt informed him that we didn't wear rank badges but I was a Capt.I can still see the fool standing there with his mouth hanging open.I also watch a bunch of South African rugby so I'm still in practice. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator