Recruiting Florida Gators to host big recruits on Saturday

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
The Florida Gators put on a show last Saturday afternoon in front of a few prospects and this week, when the Gators open up SEC play they will host several top-notch prospects.

This weekend the Florida Gators will also host its first official visitor of the season but most of the visits this weekend will be unofficial visitors who are just coming in to see the Gators in action.

Official Visitor

Word got out on Wednesday that Missouri tight end commit Daniel Imatorbhebhe (6-4, 230, Suwanee, GA North Gwinnett) was taking an official visit...

Read the rest here: Florida Gators to host big recruits on Saturday

More...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looked up their highlights. I'm sure Sonoma has this answer why was all his highlights during the day?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Irvin is 5'8 162? That seems little for a Safety, no?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T , got no idea. Maybe they're to cheap in Missouri to have lights :dunno: Funny thing is J I thought the same, he's one of those kids that they can't figure out how tall or how much he weighs. I saw him listed between 5'8 and 5'11 and at 162- 179 so who knows. He's Michael Irvin's nephew so I would expect him to be on the taller side .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Not much bigger than Dawson height wise.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
But Dawson was a corner that we converted. And he was 30 lbs heavier.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oddly enough, he's 190 lbs on BSPN.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
See that's what I mean. By the way Jordan Cronkite de committed from the scum this morning. On his way to Gainesville.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
T , got no idea. Maybe they're to cheap in Missouri to have lights :dunno: Funny thing is J I thought the same, he's one of those kids that they can't figure out how tall or how much he weighs. I saw him listed between 5'8 and 5'11 and at 162- 179 so who knows. He's Michael Irvin's nephew so I would expect him to be on the taller side .
sorry brain fart last night, I meant maybe they don't have lights in Georgia.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprising. He wants to commit to us. Not sure if we would take it right now.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I take that back. From what I'm reading it looks like we would definitely take him. But what position? Running back? Linebacker? Safety? Receiver?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Running back is what everyone is saying. Could be a log jam there, Williams is at Gainesville also and since last week his interest is back with us. Plus evidently his parents have never stopped pushing him to UF. Plus Ray Ray most think will be flipping to us and whats his name Nyheim or whatever is trending to us.I do know that Irvin wants to play safety not rb. Since our output last week the interest in us has really intensified. Oh yeah, don't know if Cece will show today, He dislocated his shoulder last night. Take a look at the thread I put up about Friday night lights, got the stats for our commits and some of our targets.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CeCe sporting Chucky.

rjidzk.jpg

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and Davis and Cowart didn't really enjoy Maryland. Davis tweeted "It's so cold in Maryland" and the pictures of both they both looked miserable. Funny thing is that the tweets I've seen from the recruits at last nights game were all positive and all were impressed by our crowd and us pulling out the W.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n50343 said:
Yeah, and Davis and Cowart didn't really enjoy Maryland. Davis tweeted "It's so cold in Maryland" and the pictures of both they both looked miserable. Funny thing is that the tweets I've seen from the recruits at last nights game were all positive and all were impressed by our crowd and us pulling out the W.

That's very good news. I was afraid the struggle with Ky would turn some recruits off. Of course, there's more football to play and way too many possible paths to predict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.