Florida hiring former Auburn and Boise State OC Eric Kiesau in Analyst role

SaltyAlbert

Shoot the curl
Aug 19, 2014
Baby step in the right direction?

As much as I applaud the off field improvements BN has accomplished, an area the last three goons didn't have a clue, I'm beginning to believe BN is operating under a scared money approach. It seems that Florida may have a knack for hiring HBC's that rebel against their opening mantras upon receiving that first installment check. Muschamp's "multiple offense", Mullen's "standard of excellence and relentless effort", and BN's "scared money don't make money". Butter's actually kicks this trend, he was so confident he could coach a dog to play QB, he decided to play the worst QBs on his roster.

BN is playing scared by keeping last year's group of nine comfortably paid. Putting aside the defense, BN's coaching staff is clearly in need of an OC/QB coach as one of his nine "on-field" coaches. In addition to last year's evidence, Florida has experienced firsthand the type of offense an o-line coach is capable of calling. An effective admin would have that previous experience down as a lesson learned... wait, who am kidding?

The question at hand is who do you replace? BN's Staff

My vote is Peagler.
1675109357695.png
Two o-line coaches plus a TE coach for a team that doesn't throw the ball to it's TE's seems a little redundant to me. You'd think the second line coach can handle coaching a TE how to block. Looking forward to BN taking more action.

Go Gators!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

As much as I applaud the off field improvements BN has accomplished, an area the last three goons didn't have a clue, I'm beginning to believe BN is operating under a scared money approach. It seems that Florida may have a knack for hiring HBC's that rebel against their opening mantras upon receiving that first installment check. Muschamp's "multiple offense", Mullen's "standard of excellence and relentless effort", and BN's "scared money don't make money". Butter's actually kicks this trend, he was so confident he could coach a dog to play QB, he decided to play the worst QBs on his roster.

BN is playing scared by keeping last year's group of nine comfortably paid. Putting aside the defense, BN's coaching staff is clearly in need of an OC/QB coach as one of his nine "on-field" coaches. In addition to last year's evidence, Florida has experienced firsthand the type of offense an o-line coach is capable of calling. An effective admin would have that previous experience down as a lesson learned... wait, who am kidding?

My vote is Peagler.
View attachment 54089
Two o-line coaches plus a TE coach for a team that doesn't throw the ball to it's TE's seems a little redundant to me. You'd think the second line coach can handle coaching a TE how to block. Looking forward to BN taking more action.

Go Gators!

I vote Peagler, but mostly because he looks like a Starbucks barista who has one of those pig butcher’s diagram tattoos on his wrist and starts every sentence with “So..”.

But if we’re talking pure inefficiency, it’s the QB analyst(Irish/Scottish name, can’t remember) who does nothing except chew gum and sit on the sidelines. Total waste of space.

I’d be ok with both being gone.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This guy was an analyst on Sabans staff when BN was WR coach at Alabama.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody know how to pronounce that name?

Kiesau...

Kiss-Ah-You?

Key-Saw?

Kiss-Aww?

Keys-Ow?

Key-Sow?

Hey Coach?

Alex.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I vote Peagler, but mostly because he looks like a Starbucks barista who has one of those pig butcher’s diagram tattoos on his wrist and starts every sentence with “So..”.

But if we’re talking pure inefficiency, it’s the QB analyst(Irish/Scottish name, can’t remember) who does nothing except chew gum and sit on the sidelines. Total waste of space.

I’d be ok with both being gone.
I vote Peagler as well. Because while you can't see it in that pic, he's wearing Reefs.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I vote Peagler as well. Because while you can't see it in that pic, he's wearing Reefs.
What’s wrong with Reefs?

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What’s wrong with Reefs?

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Oh it was nothing really. Just a little
disagreement between some of our gulf coast posters, aka the “Bay High Stay High” crowd, and those of us who grew up on the Atlantic, regarding footwear, specifically Rainbow vs Reefs. The Rainbows had the quality, the Reefs had the thong ad in surfing magazines. We reached a truce on the hostilities and agreed that Tevas were the real enemy and basically the Honda CRV of flip-flops.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
disagreement between some of our gulf coast posters, aka the “Bay High Stay High” crowd, and those of us who grew up on the Atlantic, regarding footwear, specifically Rainbow vs Reefs. The Rainbows had the quality, the Reefs had the thong ad in surfing magazines. We reached a truce on the hostilities and agreed that Tevas were the real enemy and basically the Honda CRV of flip-flops.
Flip flop snobs. Thank goodness y’all weren’t around when we were wearing the straw-soled Jap Flaps. You could go from Big Man on the Beach to lethal Kung Fu fighter in the blink of an eye. I don’t know that you guys could‘ve measured up.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We got 10 for a dollar flip flops at either walgreens or pic-n-save for the beach. You really only needed that 1/4" of foam insulation between your foot and the lava-hot asphalt in the parking lot.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m more of a Cobian guy myself.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

My vote is Peagler.
View attachment 54089

Go Gators!
You need to post more often!

It is disappointing we haven't seen any staff movement, but we can play the "staff continuity" card to make us feel better. I'm fine w/ the offensive staff as-is, if they can somehow get Mertz to complete the easy passes AR missed so often. But ST's needs to be addressed and BN seems to be dropping the ball there.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah,...make ST great again

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.