Recruiting Florida lands OL Transfer

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law,
Let's say this guy is good and he starts. What would your starting five on the front look like?

LT - Sharpe
LG - Halter
C - Dillard
RG - Thurman
RT - Ivey

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n234415 said:
Law,
Let's say this guy is good and he starts. What would your starting five on the front look like?

LT - Sharpe
LG - Halter
C - Dillard
RG - Thurman
RT - Ivey

That's as good a guess as any. Who knows? We've never even seen Halter and Ivey on the field vs. SEC players and have no idea if Thurman will ever play again or what he will look like after having 8 months away.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n234484 said:
That's as good a guess as any. Who knows? We've never even seen Halter and Ivey on the field vs. SEC players and have no idea if Thurman will ever play again or what he will look like after having 8 months away.
We're going need some old fashioned luck, of which we haven't seen for quite a while. I know nothing of Dillard, or who else might play center.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n234500 said:
We're going need some old fashioned luck, of which we haven't seen for quite a while. I know nothing of Dillard, or who else might play center.

I thought Thurman was going to play center?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Thurman too, but that was before the injury and the 8 months of "resting the shoulder". I haven't heard it since then.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
LagoonGator68;n234413 said:
Well, put him at center if necessary. That's where the line calls are made. Blocking schemes will probably have to be simplified this year,

All I can think in terms of simplified is "Block the OTHER team." I know it is a dead horse, but that still cracks me up the way buffonery can lead to misery beyond my control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator