Florida Man

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This one almost deserves its own thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a Gatorchatter member.

A Florida Man Met Another Guy On A Eunuch Fetish Site Then Castrated Him, Police Say

According to the arrest report, Van Ryswyk told the deputies he had just removed the testicles of a man he'd met on "a website for those that have a fetish for castration."

In Van Ryswyk's guest bedroom, deputies found the 53-year-old man from the Tampa area holding a bloody towel on his groin. His testicles were in a jar by the side of the bed.

Investigators said Van Ryswyk told them that he and the man had met one week earlier and tried to perform the procedure, but that the man had become aroused and ejaculated while Van Ryswyk tried to sanitize his penis, meaning the surgery had to be delayed.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This one almost deserves its own thread

"These (911 hang up calls) are pretty routine and deputies respond to many of them per shift," the sheriff's office said in a Facebook post. "But most of them don’t make the cut when it comes to being memorable."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know PB/Broward/Dade have the traffic, rude people, the Dolphins, and some obnoxious Italian, Spanish and Jewish people. But the more I read this thread, what the heck is going on in central and western Florida? Seems like every one of these stories is from Polk, Pinellas, Hillsborough or Marion.

Plenty of problems in SoFla, but I don’t hear about castration fetishes and people banging stuffed animals at the store.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know PB/Broward/Dade have the traffic, rude people, the Dolphins, and some obnoxious Italian, Spanish and Jewish people. But the more I read this thread, what the heck is going on in central and western Florida? Seems like every one of these stories is from Polk, Pinellas, Hillsborough or Marion.

Plenty of problems in SoFla, but I don’t hear about castration fetishes and people banging stuffed animals at the store.
I’ve noticed the same thing. The Melbourne area seems like it’s full of crazies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

My in-laws live in Pasco and they seem to have their fair share of these crazies as well. It's always a hoot to read their local paper. They also have a Wal-mart nearby that could easily provide half the pictures for a "People of Wal-Mart" thread.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’ve noticed the same thing. The Melbourne area seems like it’s full of crazies.

My only complaint about Brevard is that it takes 6 hours to drive through it on 95. It’s the Texas of Florida counties. But its proximity to both the Ocala and Daytona areas probably doom it.

It’s my understanding that the word Volusia is a cross between Spanish and Native American tribes meaning “meth”.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I grew up in Polk County and live on the border of Hillsborough and Pasco. It’s best if you just stay far far away! Crazies grow on trees! :lol:

And Brad lives in Marion, enough said.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida man spits food into woman's mouth in road rage encounter, police say
A Florida man was arrested after he allegedly spit food into a woman's mouth in a bizarre road rage incident last month, police said.

David Wipperman, 61, was taken into custody Thursday in connection with the incident on Oct. 29, when Wipperman got out of his truck and approached a woman driving nearby just before 6 p.m.

It's unclear where the two were during the encounter, but Wipperman walked up to the woman, and she rolled down the window of her sedan to apologize, according to the Tampa Bay Times. That's when, authorities say, the man spit the food he was chewing at her.

David-Paul-Wipperman.jpg

David Wipperman, 61, allegedly spit food he was chewing at a woman during a weird road rage incident in Florida last month, according to investigators. (Pinellas County Sheriff's Office)

“The food struck the victim in the face and entered (her) mouth,” an arrest report states, per the Times.

The 61-year-old man is then accused of opening the woman's car door, allegedly screaming at her and pointing his finger in her face.

Wipperman was arrested several weeks after the apparent incident, according to online records from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. He was taken into custody on charges of felony battery and burglary of an occupied vehicle, and as of Sunday was being held at the Pinellas County Jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb