Florida played a good game

What is UF's record against USC, UGA, and Missouri?

• 3-0

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • 2-1

Votes: 62 48.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • 0-3

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Offense was great.
Defense was bad but injured.
Dan had some questionable decisions down the stretch but we aren’t even in the game without his play calling up to that point.
We may play them again in Atlanta.
If you disagree you are uneducated and probably a lib cuck.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Agreed. The future is bright. We just need defensive depth and for the depth we do have to get healthy to have a chance.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kids played their hearts out. I don't fault the team, I do fault the coaches for not recruiting any SEC sized linebackers and defensive tackles. We don't have any. Not one.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Recruiting reared its ugly head tonight. So did Grantham and his one bad game a year. Hopefully we take it out on USC next week.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We played a legit top ten team and kept it close until the end. Our offense was almost as good as theirs .

We've come a long way and it will only get better.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Offense was great.
Defense was bad but injured.
Dan had some questionable decisions down the stretch but we aren’t even in the game without his play calling up to that point.
We may play them again in Atlanta.
If you disagree you are uneducated and probably a lib cuck.
We just aren't as good as LSU. They have a Heisman qb and offense just got him at the right time. . .. We are a moving in the right direction. Mullen is a great play caller. Ya he made some questionable calls but we had to have everything go right to even win.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I’m just curious what was up with the D. We have been killing qbs all year and didn’t sniff him once tonight. Why didn’t we try to create more pressure? Not like burrow had all day to throw and picked our secondary apart..

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just curious what was up with the D. We have been killing qbs all year and didn’t sniff him once tonight. Why didn’t we try to create more pressure? Not like burrow had all day to throw and picked our secondary apart..
I was screaming for them to get up and press the receivers so they could send more than 4. 4 wasn't getting the job done all night. It sure as hell wasn't going to work with both our starting DEs out. Burrow had all night to pick our DBs and LBs apart.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That played out about like I expected. Losing sucks, especially to those loud mouthed corn dogs. But, if ya gotta lose, it's better to lose to a top five team, in the west, on the road.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are very capable of beating everyone we play from here on out. Do that and we're in the SEC Championship possibly facing LSU again. If we're healthy we can beat them. Then.........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense cant stop the run, against anyone at all. But we knew that.

Our defense cant cant defend the pass consistently, but we knew that.

We cant really do anything on defense except sack, but we knew that.

We cant sack w Greenard out, but we knew that.

And Mullinz just cant give up on the option.... but we knew that.

We dont have enough talent at OL, DT, DE, ILB or safety, and not enough depth at Buck/Rush OLB, but we knew that. Just way too few stars at way too many positions.

Ogre is still that dumazz coach who couldnt win despite good recruiting before. But when your Xs are more talented than their Os, it sure is easier to look more intelligent, huh?

This game was a pretty big because it exposed our weaknesses. Lets hope we figure something out quickly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are very capable of beating everyone we play from here on out..
We are also capable of losing to Chumpcawks, Dwags, and Mizzu and youre silly if you are ppneciling any of those in. When you win close games vs LSU and Cawks, it just seems like lady luck gets you the next year.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Recruiting reared its ugly head tonight. So did Grantham and his one bad game a year. Hopefully we take it out on USC next week.

"One" bad game a year? Uh, Grantham gets 1 *good* game a year, maybe 2 if he's on a hot streak, and is mediocre the rest of the time.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's just 1 stinkin loss. Did anyone really believe we would go undefeated?

Better get focused quick, SC is not to be taken lightly.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, LSU will lose that passing coordinator and Burrough after the year, to an NFL team so they will go back to being 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are also capable of losing to Chumpcawks, Dwags, and Mizzu and youre silly if you are ppneciling any of those in. When you win close games vs LSU and Cawks, it just seems like lady luck gets you the next year.
When have I EVER "penciled any game in" as a Gator fan? :jerkstore:

We ARE very capable of beating everyone on our schedule if we get healthy. Specially with the way Trask and the receivers are playing. It's Mullen's job to pound that in to the players' skulls and not let them play the "woe is me" card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb