Florida releases Week 4 depth chart: Taylor starting again

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Eyebrow-raising that Q Wilson is equal with Tabor, and that Goolsby is listed as 3rd string TE.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n283969 said:
Eyebrow-raising that Goolsby is listed as 3rd string TE.
That's actually good news - hopefully meaning Lewis has the club (cast) off his hand he's fully healed and ready to go. We got some pretty good TEs.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say there's clear improvement in multiple parts of this team. The Wide Receiver is much improved and so is our TE positions. Any of those 3 TE's are starter material IMO. DL is also much better than last year even with Fowler gone. Hardin seems to be the only guy that's maybe regressed but he may just be in a slump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
It is funny how under our previous coaches the TE position was poor and now somehow it is good. We lost some games last year with poor TE play, perhaps this year we will win some with better play.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gator lester;n284017 said:
It is funny how under our previous coaches the TE position was poor and now somehow it is good. We lost some games last year with poor TE play, perhaps this year we will win some with better play.

While I'm down to bust on Muschamp as much as the next guy these days, that suggestion is not entirely telling. Jake McGee went down with a broken leg in the first game. Lewis was unavailable as redshirt frosh who was very skinny and needed a year in the weight room to mature. Goolsby was a true freshman who played sparingly (probably because he had freshman limitations and wellllll....he couldn't block).

Having said that, I'm sure if Muschamp was still here he'd find a way to completely under utilize these studs. No doubt he'd muck it up and let the talent go to waist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator