Florida reveals the ACTUAL new locker room: Donkey in shambles

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Youre so full of shyt.

I swear if they told your Stricklin and Mullinz just cured cancer youd be retweeting it and demand nobel prizes.

How you can constantly be so insanely wrong all the time and still be confident in your stupidity truly blows my mind. It truly is a talent this board has never seen before

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Slev and others on twitterpumperdom said this was just phase 1 and we'd fix it in some secrets phase III coming in 5-20 years, but now we roll out pics of it looking better if you turn the lights down. We went from new carpets squares, a drop ceiling and new paint to new sticky carpet squares, a drop ceiling, some new paint AND some accent LEDs for when the light is off. Great work.

I figure Slev has often brought home the women or shemales who only looked good if the lights were dimmed. No doubt he'd bite on this.

Pretty sure those pics of the players are outside of the weightroom and have been there for a while. Or maybe they just copied them innthe halways here too.

Congrats, I guess Slev. If the lights are down, we can fight it out with FAU. I guess that is something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@jeandelance56: Jean Delance @JeanDelance74

Click for video
Yeah.... the video (with lights on) is exactly what was in the previously leaked pics.

Slev, dont worry, we ve all fallen for a few glamour shots that left you disappointed when the date actually showed up.

It is really sad that this is a drastic improvement from what we had before.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah.... the video (with lights on) is exactly what was in the previously leaked pics.

Slev, dont worry, we ve all fallen for a few glamour shots that left you disappointed when the date actually showed up.

It is really sad that this is a drastic improvement from what we had before.
Ill take the new over the old

_big_002_TeamLockerRoom_190413_7186_TimCasey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb